::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

so just looked at results from butt dr and my bmi is 23.56 so Im pretty good. Not really overweight right in the middle!!!

Win WIn!!

Downside is that my NYE will be at 2:15 with a camera up the arse....

why are they open on NYE even.......oh well my appetite will be good for rest of the day at least, and I will be empty as well for the new year!! WIN WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure you eat plenty before you start in on the drinking...

After eight plus months of pain and declining mobility, Shirley is getting a bionic left hip Friday the 21st.
Good thoughts for her operation and then the recovery would be appreciated.

You go, Shirley! Those surgeries are amazing these days - people are up and about in no time at all and feeling many years younger!

I can’t believe you two are talking about firs in such a cavalier manner! Murderers!

If I had a can of green paint I’d throw it on you both.

ddee6310-8f68-43b8-87cd-734a6fa83948CLNFBULK_G_Green_NF-CL-Ball-WCN_2014.jpeg

Good price for a tree.

Oregon has had a Christmas tree shortage the last couple of years. I think they over-harvested a couple years ago and it's taking some time for the new trees to get big enough. Last year was really bad - high prices and poor selection. We found a farm this year that has great trees in our size range (10 - 12 feet) - last year we couldn't find any that size and ended up spending a fortune on one at a garden center.

Top Bottom