::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

During my prep I'm watching "The Chef Show" on Netflix. Love Roy Choi and Jon Favreau together.

really hungry now

Or you could amend it to JFPOATSoFar.

If we accept time only moves forward, then it is possible to have GPOAT occur more than once, as it is based on what has happened since the beginning of time, therefore some future thing even greater potentially being the GPOAT is possible.

But not probable.

LA peep and former LA peep

How long should I allot for getting to John Wayne airport from Anaheim convention center on Friday afternoon?

My flight is 6:30pm

thank you

My family is crazy!!!!

Just invited them to our house on Sunday for Christmas....today is Summers birthday and both my mom and sister texted to wish her a happy birthday. I replied thanks how about the invite to christmas? They both said that they just got it...it drives me insane because I texted my mom 2 minutes before the invite and she responded to that but not the invite. Also My sister cant not stop looking at her phone for more then 5 minutes even though everyone is with her. On Thanksgiving she was constantly checking her phone. I think I looked at my phone once the entire day since everyone I wanted to know about was with me...it drives me insane. Also my mom wanted to see summer in her play in Jan. I told her the day and she said great I will save that Tickets go on sale tonight so I texted her and she said she couldnt because she has some VooDoo Eastern Star Masonic thing to do....I said ok....a few hours later she texted me saying get me a ticket. Guess she realized how pissed I was at her....

I also think I was adopted since all these people are seriously crazy and I am pretty normal.....at least I think I am

Plus nobody wants to acknowledge that either my mom or dad is celiac and thats how I got it...and that they might have it too as well as their offspring...

Plus nobody wants to acknowledge that either my mom or dad is celiac and thats how I got it...and that they might have it too as well as their offspring...

And dont even get me started on how my other sister is part of the big stadium church people and is living in a trailer, that they tow, and having her 7th child....

And dont even get me started on how my other sister is part of the big stadium church people and is living in a trailer, that they tow, and having her 7th child....

Not that trailer living is bad but some people have a permanent spot for their trailer but this is literally a trailer rv and they got a 9 passenger church van and they go from place to place and camp. They carry all the perishable stuff in the van in coolers since a fridge for 9 is way too small in a rv....

Not that trailer living is bad but some people have a permanent spot for their trailer but this is literally a trailer rv and they got a 9 passenger church van and they go from place to place and camp. They carry all the perishable stuff in the van in coolers since a fridge for 9 is way too small in a rv....

its simply mind bottling............

LA peep and former LA peep

How long should I allot for getting to John Wayne airport from Anaheim convention center on Friday afternoon?

My flight is 6:30pm

thank you
I’d allow at least an hour just for travel time. Friday afternoons can be crazy and it’s the holidays.

Top Bottom