::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Nice. How's paradise.

Hot and humid but paradise none the less.

We just got in yesterday afternoon and we were pretty pooped from a week at Disneyland. We just hung out in the AC of our room, went out to dinner and played games on our devices until bedtime.

Who would fold a towel like this in a hotel?!?!

IMG_7762.jpg

This is hanging on the rack just as is.

Albuquerque!

10 hours on the road over a rolling winding 2 lane and Interstate. The interstate had a rollicking thunderstorm. Wowser! I’d hit this big ass bug earlier in the day. It’s butt wrapped under the windshield wiper. So in the heavy downpour this bug butt goes by. I saw death pass before my eyes. It was CREEPY!

I think the worst of the driving is done now. 7ish hours into Phoenix tomorrow, all of it Interstate until 2 miles from home. The drive down from Flagstaff can have challenging traffic.

Last edited:
To go to church or not tomorrow? The topic is interesting and near and dear to my heart. Sean kind of wants me to go to lunch with his friend and wife. She wanted to know if I was going to be there too. She doesn’t want to feel like a third wheel. Not sure I have the mental energy to engage in a social situation like that. My social anxiety has been pretty high of late.
You are one of my favourite people. You are fun to be around. This makes me sad.

In a nutshell —

You all know what’s been going on up to Friday. Thursday there offer was accepted so they bought a house. Yesterday (Friday) we went over to one of my driver’s houses cuz they are moving to Phoenix and have lawn stuff, etc for sale. Sweet! They bought A TON of lovely stuff for a great price. We then drove by the new place so I could see it. How exciting! We then dropped Charlotte off at our place so she could get ready to go out with her friend Kirsten. Chris and I picked up Aiden and ran errands. Normal, right? She said she’d be home by 9 probably but when I went to bed at 11:30 she was still not home. I got up at 7:30-ish and was enjoying a quiet morning until Aiden came down around nine. He was hungry and wanted junk food. I gave him a choice of cereal or toast. So...I taught him how to make toast. As is well, right? Finally about 9:30 Charlotte came out to the garage and we were chatting about what she and Kirsten did last night. Paul opens the door and yells about dog poop in the living room. Uh-oh. Rule number 2 has been broken. Did she says she was sorry? No. She threw a tantrum. She finally cleaned it up and says she is moving to her parents’ house. I told her not to be so juvenile. (One of my bitchier moments). So she storms around throwing s** in her car. This makes Chris get up and I pretty much ask why they can’t keep track of their dogs. Tempers flare. I end up going out to the pool to get away from everything and that’s when I posted they were leaving and then......

Charlotte finally leaves with her dogs and Aiden. Chris is still here. I go
Out to buy cigarettes and tell Paul I will be back when I am good and ready, which is about 40 minutes. I am honestly not in any condition to drive and I know it. Paul goes out to talk to Chris when I get back. Paul is always the mediator when Chris and I fight. He is the cooler head. A while later he comes and tells me...
Charlotte went out last night not only with Kirsten but Kirsten’s husband and baby son and...Phil. Phil from her affair last year. Holy ****. That changes everything (underlined). Chris found this out last night. No wonder things went kablooie this morning. She is gone and Chris is here. He slept all day and I haven’t talked to him about it other than to say to make sure no matter what happens that Charlotte’s parents know the truth. We went out about 4:30
And I have no idea what has been going on since. What a flippin’ mess.

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom