::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It's a sunny day here, which is nice to see. The temperature is a bit chilly though, (yesterday and today) then it's going to warm a bit. 22° for a high today. We need that southwest air blowing this way. I believe I was told about 80% of our winter days have been above average. So a couple of cold ones are just a reality check.

It's a sunny day here, which is nice to see. The temperature is a bit chilly though, (yesterday and today) then it's going to warm a bit. 22° for a high today. We need that southwest air blowing this way. I believe I was told about 80% of our winter days have been above average. So a couple of cold ones are just a reality check.

45° now and we just might make 80° this afternoon. Not in Kansas anymore.

Windshield replacement scheduled for this afternoon. The car has all the optical tech for lane keeping and adaptive cruise control so it needs calibration.

So I didn't work today change of ice on the roads later is high so I played it safe. My mother in-law has been battling cancer for the four time. Found out Sunday she was not doing well and on Tuesday had a CT scan done they found fluid in her lung so they was going to Atlanta anyway that day to see the cancer doctor. Yesterday they got a liter of fluid out of lung she's hopefully coming home later tonight.

So I didn't work today change of ice on the roads later is high so I played it safe. My mother in-law has been battling cancer for the four time. Found out Sunday she was not doing well and on Tuesday had a CT scan done they found fluid in her lung so they was going to Atlanta anyway that day to see the cancer doctor. Yesterday they got a liter of fluid out of lung she's hopefully coming home later tonight.

PoHoMoJo coming your way!

Windshield replacement scheduled for this afternoon. The car has all the optical tech for lane keeping and adaptive cruise control so it needs calibration.

Well poop! Windshield was replaced but they couldn't get the re-calibration of the optical safety stuff completed. They blame the OEM windshield for being warped. Must go back in a week and a half to get yet another OEM windshield installed and then re-calibrated. There ought to be a better way to manage this than putting the whole mess together and then having it fail. Now my cruise control, lane-keeping assist, and brake assist don't work. Plus flashing lights on the dash when I drive reminding me that none of that works.

So I was going to go in later now I have the day off not much work so I'm looking online for other jobs since this is not working out prayers would be appreciated.

Headed out to Joshua Tree National Park for the weekend. Gonna camp and hike. Just hubby and I. Didn’t even bring the dogs.

Top Bottom