::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I told the lady at Costco that I had to tilt my head/adjust my glasses on my nose to drive with my multi-focal lenses, she made some adjustments to the frame and now it works great, can see out fine, and dashboard and mirrors are clear.

I told the lady at Costco that I had to tilt my head/adjust my glasses on my nose to drive with my multi-focal lenses, she made some adjustments to the frame and now it works great, can see out fine, and dashboard and mirrors are clear.

Maybe I'll make a trip to my optometrist soon.

Just got back from Indy. Tookta was sworn in as a citizen today. I really enjoy the event, had 98 people from 38 countries. Burma had the most this time by far which surprised me. The middle aged lady from El Salvador was my favorite, she was so happy.

Just got back from Indy. Tookta was sworn in as a citizen today. I really enjoy the event, had 98 people from 38 countries. Burma had the most this time by far which surprised me. The middle aged lady from El Salvador was my favorite, she was so happy.

Tell her congratulations!!!

I have those at home but I can't walk around with them.

When I go into restaurants, or have to read labels at stores I have to use my phone unless my son is with me. I'm going to have to get used to wearing my progressive lens glasses all the time except when I'm driving. It bothers me if I'm not looking out of the top portion, all the signs are a bit blurry.

I don't get the connection between needing glasses and your phone. What am I missing?

Woohoo!!!! Cheers to Tookta!!!

A very good friend of mine asked me to attend his swearing in when he became a citizen. Those are really neat to attend.

Congratulations, Tookta!!

Oh! Congratulations to Tookta. What a splendid thing.

I don't get the connection between needing glasses and your phone. What am I missing?

At restaurants for example, I need to take a picture of the menu so I can look at it on my phone. On my phone I can enlarge the image so I can see it better.

I have those at home but I can't walk around with them.

When I go into restaurants, or have to read labels at stores I have to use my phone unless my son is with me. I'm going to have to get used to wearing my progressive lens glasses all the time except when I'm driving. It bothers me if I'm not looking out of the top portion, all the signs are a bit blurry.

I just point to something on the menu and then ask the waiter/waitress what it says. :D

I can't bring myself to follow the new trend of using "waiter" for "waitress", and "actor" for "actress" - especially when women object to being called "men", "guys", or "boys" when in a mixed group.

Tookta and Matt didn't take the test at the same time?

At restaurants for example, I need to take a picture of the menu so I can look at it on my phone. On my phone I can enlarge the image so I can see it better.

Kids today! :D It never would have occurred to me to do that. You young folks use your phones for everything! I really only use mine to make phone calls, and to text. And, as of yesterday, as a mobile hot spot (yay!)....

This sounds really good. Congrats Tookta!

Kids today! :D It never would have occurred to me to do that. You young folks use your phones for everything! I really only use mine to make phone calls, and to text. And, as of yesterday, as a mobile hot spot (yay!)....

You hear where someone is robbed and is hurt because they won't give up their phone. Your whole life is on these things. Well maybe not yours?

Top Bottom