::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm hanging in there. Spent yesterday and today at the cancer center, doing tests and getting treatments. We're still at the hotel tonight, but we go home tomorrow....

Then, on Thursday, my daughter comes to visit. She'll stay until Sunday afternoon....

Maybe the faults are relieving their stress little by little, making a single big quake unnecessary.

*Here's to hoping*

As someone who recently returned from an area where copious amounts of lava suddenly relocated, I guess the planet pretty much does whatever it wants.

There was a large lake of lava at Kilauea crater, then the lake drained away suddenly, then those fissures and rivers of lava appeared some 30 miles "downstream" and it was NUTS.

Let's see. I got two post done and was out again. I was trying to post a link for Don for Hank Williams songs.

Maybe I can only do two posts at a time. Or maybe no links?

It's happened to me a few times. Posting links seems to trigger the spam filter. It's weird. I can paste a link just as part of the text I'm typing and it works. If I use the links tool in the editor it sometimes locks me out.

I do feel now that gluten is leaving my body I am getting more energy and feeling more focused as well

Do they think your celiac is related to the high incidence of colon cancer in your family (I'm not imagining that, right?)? Could they be related issues?

Just got back from chop and they say a buckle fracture is ok and no cast is needed for a twin!!!

Okay...I'm having a little trouble with the interpretation here. Someone help me? I'm thinking one of the twins has something broken but doesn't need a cast, but I'm puzzling over 1) what the chop is and 2) what a buckle fracture is and 3) which twin and what is the context of this whole thing?

I'm thinking CHoP is Children's Hospital of Philadelphia?
The rest, I think Mr. Carrots already explained what I got out of it.

Still don't know exactly what happened to the twin though.

Top Bottom