::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins are happening in room B106!

for the last few years I've been having them make Lemon Poppyseed muffins.

They sucked. Always on the dry side. This year it occurred to me that the only reason I chose that recipe was to get rid of a bunch of lemons that were given to me. This year, chocolate, chocolate chip.

Hopefully, that roller coaster ride is over now. It was a terribly stressful thing for us to go through, but we made it.

Funny you should ask about the house in NY. Elaine left this morning for her third trip up there to work on getting the house emptied. We have rented a large storage unit to house the stuff that's not being sold, donated, or thrown away. Many things are ear-marked to be given to one or another of the kids, and they'll go in storage for now, too.

The stuff left in the house, including some very nice bedroom and living room furniture, will be sold by a a professional estate sale outfit, who can advertise well and get things done in a day or two. There'll be lots of kitchen stuff left, as well.

We are not officially permanent Florida residents, yet. We'll wait until the NY house sells, first. It has been on the market, but the listing ended two days ago. We'll renew the listing in the spring. In the meantime, if our realtor finds a potential customer before then, she's welcome to sell it....

I would assume homes would sell more easily during the warmer months.

Sad, but true. I have a friend up in NY that is wanting he and I to go to UWC in 2020. As much as I'd like to, it just can't happen. Just the other day she and I went a couple of rounds about this, and nothing has changed.

If I were to go to UWC, I'd end up single. Again....
Bring her.
The year she came it was wild. It’s much more family friendly now.

Did you or Gary see these??

920x920.jpg

I have to report to the hospital at noon today to let a doctor snake a camera down my throat for a look-see around my stomach. What fun.

At least the prep is better than if he wanted to snake it from the other direction.

This sounds like little or no fun....

Top Bottom