::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I used to do it with Ben, too. Emma was too analytical. I would say, "I want you to imagine you are in a meadow filled with wildflowers" and she would say, "What kind of wildflowers? What colors are they? Do they smell? Is it on a hill or is it flat? Is there grass or just the flowers?" before I could get another word out edgewise.

And Sally - if you pay for my ticket, sure I might give it a go.

Wait. What?

so I just found out that I can get summer a snowboard pass to 21 mountains in PA for free for this year and next!!!! Looks like i am gonna do some snowboarding this year!!!!

I don't think I have seen anything from her since the tire store mess.

Ah yes, the great tire store mess of... what year was that?

Maybe the blacklist is related to the tire store mess. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Or maybe she decided to throw caution to the wind and hit the road traveling the world with nothing but a backpack because, well, why not?

She could have entered the witness protection program and is now living in her own bunker without internet.

Given the options, I'll go with traveling the world with a backpack.

Who knows, maybe she's discussing the various uses of doppler spectroscopy with Brian May while they jam on ukuleles.

Need to shut down for the night. They are about to turn on the shield generator.

Two more days.

Next week is finals week and then I'm off for two weeks to catch up on grading.

Wooohooo!

Had a hard time finding mine and even more difficult time typing.

My classroom is freezing and my fingers won't move.

My buddy lives in a pretty tony neighborhood in Paris.
He just sent me a photo of cars on fire just up the block from his place.
He said "the hoodlums" will likely be back at it this weekend too.
I hope he stays safe.

Top Bottom