::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We flipped by Kelly and Ryan and saw a lady playing guitar performing. I said I know her face but can't come up with the name. Well it was Melissa Etheridge. She looked tired.
So I thought how old is she? More than eleven years younger than me.
Of course I always think I look like the Crypt Keeper, so there ya go anywho.

Grew up in Leavenworth, KS. My organist was her music teacher in high school. After she made it big she gave a music lab to the high school including several keyboards.

Leavenworth has a sign claiming her at the city limits on the state highway despite their homophobia. Fame and generosity cancel out prejudice I guess.

Grew up in Leavenworth, KS. My organist was her music teacher in high school. After she made it big she gave a music lab to the high school including several keyboards.

Leavenworth has a sign claiming her at the city limits on the state highway despite their homophobia. Fame and generosity cancel out prejudice I guess.

I didn't know about the sexual preference. Not something I think about much. It's just another facet of a person.

If you have HBO I highly recommend Chernobyl. Depressing yes, but full of information taken from facts and I learned a lot. Especially in the last episode.

When I was a senior in high school I did a very long report on the Three Mike Island incident. I researched the hell out of that incident. And it had just happened. Kicked ass on that report. That subject interests me. Even the movie The China Syndrome was somewhat educational.

If you have HBO I highly recommend Chernobyl. Depressing yes, but full of information taken from facts and I learned a lot. Especially in the last episode.

When I was a senior in high school I did a very long report on the Three Mike Island incident. I researched the hell out of that incident. And it had just happened. Kicked ass on that report. That subject interests me. Even the movie The China Syndrome was somewhat educational.

Three Mike Island, huh? Must've been a ukulele incident - everyone knows half of all ukulele players are named Mike.

We have plans to watch that.

Hey Damon, found these two pages of classic TransAm photos from back in my day. The shots of the “Corkscrew” at Laguna looks VERY familiar.

D160AEF7-73A7-40E7-9378-B1D7E7F5161A.jpg

Attachments

• D160AEF7-73A7-40E7-9378-B1D7E7F5161A.jpg
    D160AEF7-73A7-40E7-9378-B1D7E7F5161A.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey Damon, found these two pages of classic TransAm photos from back in my day. The shots of the “Corkscrew” at Latina looks VERY familiar.

View attachment 119283

Mahalo for sharing!
I have been to.vintage races at the (now gone) Riverside track that had a field of similar vehicles.
Great sounds, and loved feeling the exhaust pulses in your chest on the straights.
Good times!

Oh, Gary, a four string guitar is called a tenor guitar.
I have seen Elvis Costello play one.
Never seen a resonator model though!

Mahalo for sharing!
I have been to.vintage races at the (now gone) Riverside track that had a field of similar vehicles.
Great sounds, and loved feeling the exhaust pulses in your chest on the straights.
Good times!

That was spozed to be "Laguna".

Mr Curtis. I see that your company is setting up a medical school and the first five classes are tuition-free. Bravo!

Top Bottom