::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So I have ordered something from Amazon it didn't come so they send a replacement and the replacement has not come so do I just get my money or do I make sure they send the item? I have never had a probably with Amazon like this before.

Have today off so I can get the results of my defibrillator diagnostics.

correcting papers until it's time to go.

Such an exciting life I lead.

I'm off from work today just going to relax then tonight is date night with the wife do y'all do date nights once a week?

We try to get some sort of date thing (evening out, hiking, dancing, etc) once a week, but lately it’s been closer to once every other week.

Started job numero dos today. It went okay. I don’t see myself working at this clinic long. That’s totally fine. I took this one to supplement the other job, until that clinic gets busier.

Feeling lazy this afternoon. It’s been a while since I’ve had an opportunity to just be. I’ve been reorganizing so much of my life and things lately, it seems. Ready to settle in, but now I have unfinished projects everywhere. Why do I do this to myself?

Man, I need to list some ukes. There’s been at least a couple I’ve wanted to unload for a while, but listing them and dealing with flaky potential buyer seems like too big a hassle right now.

so this guy who owns his own business is working part time....thing is hes doing this for fun and extra money. He doesnt understand the science and how clean and sanitary everything must be its so frustrating. Luckily hes got a drinking problem and wont last long. He already drank 3 beers in walkin and everyone else owned up to drinking and disposing of evidence but him

so this guy who owns his own business is working part time....thing is hes doing this for fun and extra money. He doesnt understand the science and how clean and sanitary everything must be its so frustrating. Luckily hes got a drinking problem and wont last long. He already drank 3 beers in walkin and everyone else owned up to drinking and disposing of evidence but him

I am pretty excited I dont drink the beer I make but wish I knew how good they actually tasted. Just made a red ale that looks amazing and probably tastes amazing as well

Also finally convinced owner to buy specialty yeast instead of me buying yeast and building it up. He bought 240$ in yeast for 2 strains. Since I am crazy about yeast I will nuture these and make lots of beer with them

Top Bottom