::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Well, heading to churchwork early today. I forgot a critical slide, and remembered as soon as I opened my eyes. Also teaching Sunday School to let the male "classroom angel" off the hook, and doing a soundboard refresher because I'm running sound for a funeral Thursday since everyone else is booked.

Day of rest, my foot.

Have a great day, hos!

Sounds fab! We have a lot of pancake breakfasts around here. You could probably set up a good rotation if you looked at all the area churches!

Had an elder couple in the congregation whose Sunday afternoon routine was to drive out into the country until they found a church dinner.

R L Kid wants to go to church in Topeka this morning. Jolly morning hour drive to make him happy. It's kind of last chance before we move.

My wife borrowed my truck this morning, to pick up bags of dirt from Lowe's. I have her car, so I can go to juggling.

I thought I had gotten all I needed out of my truck, but now I'm remembering something that I forgot. I guess I'll have to call her, and go to wherever she is to get it....

I spent four hours with my friend in his workshop today. While we have made progress, we are still encountering obstacles, too. I never thought this project would be this problematic, and I feel bad about using up so much of his free time.

We are down to the set-up for the final two cuts on each top. They are angled cuts, creating parallel planes. The angles must also be at precise angles to previous cuts, or the whole thing will be "off".

It has been frustrating, but interesting and challenging, too. I'm hoping we'll figure out this last bit of it next time. Then it will be on to sanding and finishing....

You want my dad to look at your plans.

He's a machinist by trade and stupid good at problem solving the type of thing you've described.

I bet he told you to eat too.

No actually. They are amazed that I've lost so much weight, 38lbs according to their record, without being able to exercise. And actually they weighed me with my vest and battery pack so on the doctor's scale I weigh 242lbs and I'm really 232 lbs without the hardware.

I'm eating fine. Americans are programmed to eat much too much protein. I stay within 140-150g Carbs per day; 1800 calories; and 1500-2000mg of sodium or less. I made it through UWC weekend on protein bars and fresh nectarines, apples and blueberries.

We went to see "Tag" this afternoon, we enjoyed it!

I want to see it. It looks so stupid that it might be funny. Same with Uncle Drew.

There was a group of us in high school, about a dozen of us, that played "tag" our whole senior year. It made you really paranoid.

We are going to see 10 bands. With walk the Moon, Chvrches, Prtugal the Man and 30 Seconds to Mars as headliner. Starts at 2 ends by 1130 I guess.

Downside is we got the lawn tickets so will be in the heat and sun all day. Luckily I can bring a container of water sealed. I am thinking a gallon should do b

Top Bottom