::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It actually wasn't that he had more posts...it was that his post-per-day rate increased past that of Deach, the previous king. In sheer volume I'm now the leader on UU, but I'm not sure about the post-per-day. I can't remember where Dom (the founder of the thread) found that statistic.

I had forgotten that part of it.

This thread(s) also kind of had it's origins when UU decided to award different titles depending on the number of posts a person had, they had no idea some of us would take it up as a challenge and "post whore" the site for kicks to see who can have the most posts. Silly stuff, but now it's just a sort of chat thread about anything and everything.

Yeah - we kind of ruined that little title-for-number-of-posts thing. I think Ukulele Hero was the top title; I had achieved it just before they shut the whole thing down because there were some post whores out there gaming the system. To be a ukulele here you had to have 2000 posts. That seems so long ago...

Well s**...I typed a whole long post but it didn’t show up.

To recap —
1- vacation Aug 4 - 12. Maine and Quebec City.
2 - still waiting to hear about house offer
3 - I am trying really hard not to be “that Grandma”.

I go through that sometimes, I think having it easily available and visible helps you to get back into it.

Yeah, you are surrounded by them daily.
Most of my Ukes are hanging on my walls so I have no excuse. I even played around with my kala pocket uke. Trying to get more comfortable with its tiny fretboard. I plan on taking it backpacking, it’s perfect for that. Never sounds great but it’s small, thin, light, and durable. My go to Uke is still my tenor mainland. Caesar just sings beautifully.

Well s**...I typed a whole long post but it didn’t show up.

To recap —
1- vacation Aug 4 - 12. Maine and Quebec City.
2 - still waiting to hear about house offer
3 - I am trying really hard not to be “that Grandma”.

I want to hear more about "that Grandma"

Yeah, you are surrounded by them daily.
Most of my Ukes are hanging on my walls so I have no excuse. I even played around with my kala pocket uke. Trying to get more comfortable with its tiny fretboard. I plan on taking it backpacking, it’s perfect for that. Never sounds great but it’s small, thin, light, and durable. My go to Uke is still my tenor mainland. Caesar just sings beautifully.

I bought my Waterman (from Mim!) specifically so I could have a uke that I could leave out without having to worry about humidity, dings, etc. It leans up against my desk and I pick it up constantly. It's not the most remarkable instrument, but it gets more play time than any other musical instrument I own-- because it's always there.

TheBus is taking a detour I learned about just now. Getting my steps in today for sure!

Top Bottom