::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Had an absolute BLAST at the adventure park! I love the ropes course/zip line thing! Physically strenuous, especially for an old geezer, but SO MUCH FUN!

I completed three different courses of obstacles and elements of varying difficulty. I may find that I'm crippled in the morning, but I think it was worth it. Got a little cut under one eye by an errant trapeze bar thingy, but it's all good.

I'd go back again, for sure....

Had an absolute BLAST at the adventure park! I love the ropes course/zip line thing! Physically strenuous, especially for an old geezer, but SO MUCH FUN!

I completed three different courses of obstacles and elements of varying difficulty. I may find that I'm crippled in the morning, but I think it was worth it. Got a little cut under one eye by an errant trapeze bar thingy, but it's all good.

The Elaine of my imagination Does. Not. Approve.

Mrs Pere and I are in bed already and too tired to sustain any salacious notions. Exhausted by the enormity of the task.

Still looks more warehouse than our house. We may be able to prepare our own breakfast tomorrow.

I wanna be you when I grow up!

That sounds all sounds like fun, Don! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Mrs Pere and I are in bed already and too tired to sustain any salacious notions. Exhausted by the enormity of the task.

Still looks more warehouse than our house. We may be able to prepare our own breakfast tomorrow.

At least there isn’t a deadline on unpacking. Rest up. It’ll all be there tomorrow. I recommend scheduling a massage for both you and La Mère for a week from now.

Well everything so far has cooperated!
TheBus to the airport.
ThePlane to Lana'i.
TheBolt to the office.
Ride back to airport.
ThePlane was more or less on time.
TheBus to Bishop Museum.
Nanilei picked me up there.
We went to Planet Fitness, workout, shower
Now waiting for Nanilei and we drive across the street to hear Hawaiian music.
I think Gary and Rick are joining us too.

Today is officially "reunion day", with a hired hall, a catered meal, a family meeting, and much photography. It's so much fun to watch, and play with, all of the children.

Tomorrow we leave and head to northern VA to my daughter's house, where we'll get to see the grand girls!

The problem would be the soaps and shampoos in the waste water....

I think the soaps are pretty thin. I wouldn't be afraid to water the grass with that water.
Like when I wash the car, for instance, the wash water goes on the grass.

I think the soaps are pretty thin. I wouldn't be afraid to water the grass with that water.
Like when I wash the car, for instance, the wash water goes on the grass.

People that do this use special soaps and water can be treated so not to hurt plants. Many years ago we looked into putting catch tanks under our house to recycle our gray water. That never happened.

Or you can just let your gray water run into your yard. Isn’t that what leach lines are?

People that do this use special soaps and water can be treated so not to hurt plants. Many years ago we looked into putting catch tanks under our house to recycle our gray water. That never happened.

Catch tanks can be breeding grounds for mosquitoes - some municipalities don't allow them for that reason.

Top Bottom