Page 2145 of 2244 FirstFirst ... 114516452045209521352143214421452146214721552195 ... LastLast
Results 21,441 to 21,450 of 22440

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I didn't know that.

Every food science book I've read only mentions gluten associated with wheat. I've read that soy sauce contains a small amount of gluten as well and figured it was something in the processing. Does soy have gluten too?
    Soy does not. Soy sauce pretty much always does unless it is specifically labeled gluten free.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Something I will never be able to say while living in Silicon Valley.
    It was originally a field with a low, boggy spot. Then it became a pond. Now it's getting quite a bit larger. I'll pop you a video on FB. Its growth fascinates me. It's eating trees. We have a beaver. I'm considering stocking it next year.

This morning I dropped off the "lost and found" items renters have abandoned. This load consisted of a baseball cap, frog shaped candle, dog water bowl, and a shoebox full of exotic spices and teas, found nestled in my pan cabinet. I also picked up our last month's payment from the rental management agency, which is just enough to cover our well repair this week. Money comes, money goes, and it flows like water. If you try to squeeze it too hard, it escapes through the cracks of your fingers.

Hugo and I then visited the farmer's market in Cable, where I bought some teal and aqua mittens that were upcycled from an old sweater. I got a sub-par chai latte from the Brick House coffee place, and met the minister of the church I think will be my church when we move here.

Today we worked on connecting the trails. As of the end of today's work, there's about 30 feet left to go. That will wait for another trip. Perhaps even for spring, as the next trip is deer season.

And stepkid just got her surrender letter and date. Oct 1 to Danbury, which is the prison from Orange is the New Black. She will turn 32 in prison, but at 33 she will be free and with us, so that's not too bad, considering.

Tonight we venture to Ashland, for Hugo's Pizza, namesake of my dog. Or is the younger entity the namesake of the older? I can't remember. Miscellaneous family members will assemble for "bullshitting", whatever that means.

Hugo's still has a CD jukebox, and a couple of aging arcade games. They used to have Deer Hunter but I believe that has been replaced. It reminds me of when I was a kid and Pizza Hut had the Pac Man tables. I'm not much for nostalgia but I wouldn't be mad if one of those turned up under a christmas tree one year.

Off we go. Enjoy the day, ho's.

Sounds positive and a bit exciting Freeda. Retirement plans sound like fun. The longer my hubby stays unemployed the more I just want to pull up stakes and move to Washington state now. The trees are calling me.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

76BE89A4-D930-4549-B2B4-5E4B894262E4.jpg76BE89A4-D930-4549-B2B4-5E4B894262E4.jpg

Check out the cost of living where we’re living and where we plan to live.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    76BE89A4-D930-4549-B2B4-5E4B894262E4.jpg76BE89A4-D930-4549-B2B4-5E4B894262E4.jpg

Check out the cost of living where we’re living and where we plan to live.
    Welcome to the real world costs the rest of us endure! LOL! You're going to feel so flush.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Sounds positive and a bit exciting Freeda. Retirement plans sound like fun. The longer my hubby stays unemployed the more I just want to pull up stakes and move to Washington state now. The trees are calling me.
    I would. Sell while the market is high and go someplace lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfreeda View Post
    This sounds A) like it blows but B) I'm glad there's more option than just the chemo. ((((((((jugs))))))))
    There's a day-brightener.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    These seemed fun together.
    How's Bog Island?
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by stillfreeda View Post
    This sounds A) like it blows but B) I'm glad there's more option than just the chemo. ((((((((jugs))))))))
    Wow.

Don got.

BOOBIES!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Thread Information