::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Don, do you have a way to video chat on your phone? If you need anymore help, maybe we can do it that way. I’ll send you my number via PM.

Don, what is your id on Discord? It should be whatever you registered as your user name followed by the pound sign and four numbers. Mine is tigersister#9317

Kindle is partially charged. Have downloaded app. My app doesn’t even open, instead it opens a window in the Silk browser. I don’t know if it’s because I have an older kindle. |shrug|

Mine did that also. I just went from there. And the rest is history.

Don, does you Friends screen look anything like this? You won’t have the UU circle yet. You need to select the + circle (purple arrow pointing to it). When you open that up, it’ll have a bar to enter in the server address. Copy and paste this to enter there: https://discord.gg/spkGkGZ

View attachment 126228

This got me in! What do I do next? I can't figure out how to post....

Sorry about the bad pictures. I had to use my iphone camera to get shots, so I could mark it up.

Yeah, unfortunately, the pictures didn't help a lot. But, I REALLY appreciate the effort to help! I've gotten into the thread on Discord, and now I need to figure that out....

Top Bottom