::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I did make the reservation thought Costco, and they did add the fee.

I didn't know you could rent cars through Costco! I am a National Emerald Club member because of work - I LOVE being able to just walk into the lot and pick whichever car on the Emerald Aisle I want.

I think the next time we go we'll probably stay at Turtle Bay - we never expected to like anywhere on Oahu so much, but that place is fantastic.

We've stayed at an air B&B there before. It was great. I prefer that part of the Island myself, but Mika has this pretty extensive list of places she wants to eat and the majority of them are in Waikiki area. You'd probably like the Kapolei area too. It's near Damon.

Hahahaha you're in my hood!
That shave ice is awesome too!

The shave ice we had at Hee Fat General Store in Kapaa was by far the best I've ever had. Amazing. I never really liked shave ice until we went there - fresh-made fruit syrups. Crazy good. Any other place I go will have to measure up to that place in the future...

The shave ice we had at Hee Fat General Store in Kapaa was by far the best I've ever had. Amazing. I never really liked shave ice until we went there - fresh-made fruit syrups. Crazy good. Any other place I go will have to measure up to that place in the future...

Did you see the food trucks in Kapaa? There's a truck in there that has natural syrups and they use hand crank shave-ice machines. I'd put them up there with Shimazu in Honolulu.

Went back to school shopping at Turtle Bay today. They always have really nice prints there on the sale rack.

Before I leave I want to hit the Reyn Spooner discount rack and Target or Kmart for some less expensive shirts. I probably have enough aloha shirts to go two months now.

Mr. Yoshida is going to be like Mr. Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I've instructed Sheryl to get a hold of you and Sukie if anything ever happens to me...

Oh good!

Katie knows to log on for me if I can’t.

She said if that ever had to happen, it would be really hard for her. She knows how important the pohos are to me.

I didn't know you could rent cars through Costco! I am a National Emerald Club member because of work - I LOVE being able to just walk into the lot and pick whichever car on the Emerald Aisle I want.

I remember doing that with you. It was like being with a VIP.

Nothing to see here. Just move along.

Nothing earth shattering over here. Maybe that's a bad term with what is happening one the west coast?

Anyhow, just puttering around. A little more paint on the window that I worked on the other day. It's one of those where it takes longer to get everything ready than it dose to do the job. Spread a little paint and wait for it to dry. Then paint up next to it and wait for that to dry. Repeat as often as necessary until you are happy with the finished product.

Off to KCC farmers market today.

James and Mika are going to do a pool day.

I'm heading to The Ukulele Site to meet up with Corey and have lunch with Craig and Sarah.

Later we might hit an obon festival or catch Bryan Tolentino and Hale Seabury at Shirokiya Japan Walk (food court).

Off to KCC farmers market today.

James and Mika are going to do a pool day.

I'm heading to The Ukulele Site to meet up with Corey and have lunch with Craig and Sarah.

Later we might hit an obon festival or catch Bryan Tolentino and Hale Seabury at Shirokiya Japan Walk (food court).

Say Hi to the Cheems for me.

Top Bottom