::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

attachment.php

So this happened yesterday...over 200 artists!!!

I was starving when I returned home today.

I forgot my lunch today.

Had to run to the district office during my prep/lunch so I stopped at a KFC.

Soooo salty. Guess I'm used to not as much salt. It was so salty I only took a few bites. And what's up their "mashed potatoes"? Took one bite and threw that out as well.

Will stop at a store with a salad bar on the way to pick James up after v-ball practice.

Day 1 fully gluten free...I need breakfast items and stuff for lunch at work....almost everything is gluten filled

Kids & hubby like the Canyon Bakehouse Honeywhite bread. I make big batches of stuff like chili, baked tamales, and various pasta things for my lunches when I'm not watching my carbs. I used to eat lots of rice and beans. There are some acceptable frozen dinners (Saffron Road's Chicken Tikka Masala is a favorite of mine). What did you normally take for lunch?

It's supposed to be upper eighties and perhaps humid this afternoon. I don't know how the project is going to proceed this afternoon. It might be an early quit. Tomorrow more of the same. After that about normal weather.
In the last week we have gotten about two months worth of rain. It drains off pretty quick but the streams and rivers are quite full at this time.

Well I made it through the day. We got the Last of the roof framing done then sheeted it. Next drip edges, felt paper and finally shingles. We got about two thirds up one side of the gable with the shingles.

Top Bottom