::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

PoHoMoJo update.
B V-B got drunk/high with “friends” who then broke the neck off his guitar and stole his car. We got a call that the police were involved, that he was busted, In the ER, in the drunk tank, then in 72 hour hold.

The car has been recovered with all his stuff. The “friends” have been arrested. The only remaining mysteries are the whereabouts of his broken guitar and when he will be released from the crisis center.

When we first got the news it was safe to assume that all his worldly possessions were gone, he had no place to stay, and had possibly lost his job, leaving him with no resources in this cold cruel world. Hence, PereBourik to the rescue.

It looks like it will pretty much shake out in his favor except for the aftermath of bills.

“Have kids,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.
"They" must not have had kids themselves. "They" had no idea what they were talking about. Lots of rewards in having kids...lots of pain and heartache, too. Sorry to hear of B V-B's troubles, Padre...two steps forward, one step back?

My plan for a leisure day is awesome. I've had time to stop and chat with each kid about their break and get to talk about something they care about with them instead of at them.

I'm in a FB group called "Japanese Food and Recipes" and I have to vent here that Top Ramen with added toppings is NOT authentic ramen.

That page needs better moderators!

PoHoMoJo update.
B V-B got drunk/high with “friends” who then broke the neck off his guitar and stole his car. We got a call that the police were involved, that he was busted, In the ER, in the drunk tank, then in 72 hour hold.

The car has been recovered with all his stuff. The “friends” have been arrested. The only remaining mysteries are the whereabouts of his broken guitar and when he will be released from the crisis center.

When we first got the news it was safe to assume that all his worldly possessions were gone, he had no place to stay, and had possibly lost his job, leaving him with no resources in this cold cruel world. Hence, PereBourik to the rescue.

It looks like it will pretty much shake out in his favor except for the aftermath of bills.

“Have kids,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.

If it's not one thing, it's two! Sorry about the B V-B drama, TSM.

I was very fortunate to have missed the drama aspect of child rearing. My daughter was really no trouble, at all. Great kid, she was. Great adult and great mother, too....

My plan for a leisure day is awesome. I've had time to stop and chat with each kid about their break and get to talk about something they care about with them instead of at them.

Sounds like a great day at school to me. Good job, Gary....

I’m glad B V-B is safe and not hurt.
And I’m glad his folks are there for him. Strength and patience sent your way.

What a great experience for them. Good job Gary, great idea executed.

I think I may have agoraphobia? I fear every time I leave my house it cost at least $100.

"Hinky" is in the dictionary. Anybody here NOT heard of that word? One of the pastors at today's staff meeting thought I said "Kinky" when I used it and then was totally confused when I corrected him that it was "hinky". I then put him on the spot to describe what he knows about "kinky" and the whole meeting kind of dissolved into childish jokes...

"Hinky" is in the dictionary. Anybody here NOT heard of that word? One of the pastors at today's staff meeting thought I said "Kinky" when I used it and then was totally confused when I corrected him that it was "hinky". I then put him on the spot to describe what he knows about "kinky" and the whole meeting kind of dissolved into childish jokes...

Top Bottom