::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Now I'm sitting here thinking "what kind of foods do I want to eat if I'm camped out in my backyard?"

I also need to put a butane stove with my stuff.

What kind of food stuffs would you pack?

Spam
chili
soups?

Jerkey

What kind of food stuffs would you pack?

Spam
chili
soups?

Jerkey

Don't forget a can opener and fuel for the Akorn.

Spam takes more imagination than I have. Chili is a good bet. can you get canned vegs to make ramen a good meal?

Don't forget a can opener and fuel for the Akorn.

Spam takes more imagination than I have. Chili is a good bet. can you get canned vegs to make ramen a good meal?

I keep a garbage can filled with lump charcoal next to the Akorn. If I had to conserve drinkable water, I don't know if I'd make ramen.

I'm guessing there are lists on line.

We had another earthquake in the Bay Area last night. 4.5 centered around Walnut Creek in the East Bay.

We've had several little quakes in the last few weeks. Hope it's nothing more than coincidence.

Maybe the faults are relieving their stress little by little, making a single big quake unnecessary.

*Here's to hoping*

I keep a garbage can filled with lump charcoal next to the Akorn. If I had to conserve drinkable water, I don't know if I'd make ramen.

I'm guessing there are lists on line.

But since ramen water is boiled you should be good to go using questionable water as long as you boil it long enough.

So it happened.....owner laid off brewer this am. He realized that things needed to be changed up. Glad he realized before I quit.

This means I am now brewer and production manager with 4 employees who report to me daily. Including their schedules and all.

This means I am now brewer and production manager with 4 employees who report to me daily. Including their schedules and all.

Did that come with a pay raise (I hope)? How do you feel about it? Excited or overwhelmed?

Did that come with a pay raise (I hope)? How do you feel about it? Excited or overwhelmed?

Well if for some reason I continue to brew and oversee production and my hours increase I will gets raise. However the owner needs to cut salary so by knocking out 40 hours that really produced 15 hour of labor he is gonna save and hopefully the old brewer gets a new job somewhere else

The thing that I got is that I see this job as career not a place to hang out and drink and get paid. Luckily now I can't even drink there so that's even better.

I do feel now that gluten is leaving my body I am getting more energy and feeling more focused as well

I do feel now that gluten is leaving my body I am getting more energy and feeling more focused as well

Maybe it's in my head but that's how I feel. Got some blood work back too and looks like my iron is pretty low and b12 so I might need weekly shots until my intestines recover.....

Also along now we are gonna step back from producing a ton of beer and making 10 batches for next few months...not a problem but I know we need certain beer that will sell

Also along now we are gonna step back from producing a ton of beer and making 10 batches for next few months...not a problem but I know we need certain beer that will sell

I actually know of 12 beers we can brew to have that will sell. And yet we are even gonna squeeze in a seltzer just to see how it goes....

Top Bottom