::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Chinese food in Indy (actually Plainfield) remains the WORST Chinese we ever ate.

In Florida I went to a Chinese restaurant and the waiter passed by with a plate of chow mein. It looked like spaghetti with soy sauce and some veggies so I just walked out.

Yeah, we're rolling a little over budget this trip. I'm probably paid one of the highest salaries for teaching in the country but like I said before, that pay is only 3K above the poverty line for the area I teach in.

We live on my salary and vacation/James' activities on Mika's.

We clear 3x the median income for the area, and I always feel broke. However, I also have two houses and two newer vehicles and don't really work much, so another person would be like "you, broke? shut up". My perspective is NOT objective or even consistent.

$90 worth of sushi for one kid kind of leaves the head scratching too, huh?

When Shaye was about 12 we went to a sushi place and she refused to try it. She ordered a steak instead. It was $36. In Michigan.

I about fell out of my seat.

Ooooh, thanks for the tip. I think that shirt was $105.00 and that's why I didn't grab it. Hard to pay that much when you can go to Walmart and get decent aloha shirts for under $20.00

I think the shirts at Target are better, I have lots of those for work. Wearing one today in fact, and made in Hawaii too.

$90 worth of sushi for one kid kind of leaves the head scratching too, huh?

That place was really pricey.

My buddy used to manage there and we must have gotten a huge discount because our bill was never even close to what we paid that day. James ordered 8 orders of maguro nigiri. Next time he finished two bowls of rice before he can order sushi. :)

We clear 3x the median income for the area, and I always feel broke. However, I also have two houses and two newer vehicles and don't really work much, so another person would be like "you, broke? shut up". My perspective is NOT objective or even consistent.

The other bad thing is that living where I live makes other places seem inexpensive and we go crazy.

Sansei Sushi is not one of those places.

To give you an idea of how wrong my area is, the gas prices are cheaper in Hawaii and we have refineries 50 miles away from us.

I think Kellog has an interesting history/story. I remember watching a food network program featuring him.

I think that was a neat time to be alive. All these almost-medicine things happening.

On FB they are posting that it is raining at home.

Rain in July is extremely rare but maybe that's just our weather patterns shifting. I know we get our heat waves much later than we used to. Now they happen when school is in session and we have nearly naked kids running around school.

It gave me Dr. Pepper and for that I am grateful. :)

It gave me the idea of "masturbation fixes most of women's ailments" idea, and for that I am grateful. Perhaps I needn't call the doc back. Perhaps I'll be in my bunk.

It gave me the idea of "masturbation fixes most of women's ailments" idea, and for that I am grateful. Perhaps I needn't call the doc back. Perhaps I'll be in my bunk.

You are going to get "red lettered" and for that I am grateful for todays:

GFPOTD!!!

Top Bottom