Page 2326 of 2514 FirstFirst ... 1326182622262276231623242325232623272328233623762426 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,260 of 25136

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Good morning Don.
    Thinking about you.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

A couple days ago my endocrinologist prescribed an insulin inhaler for me to use pre-meals. Mostly so I can enjoy foods like rice, pasta, etc. again (in moderation of course). It's fast acting and helps with the severe spikes.

The first time I used it I kind of wasted the dose because I burst out laughing. It's exactly like taking a bong hit. You have to inhale deeply and then hold it. But the insulin is in powder form so your natural reaction is to want to cough. So the second time I tried it I was making all those same silly sounds you make when trying to hold in a large bong hit.

#wasntalwaysateacher
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    A couple days ago my endocrinologist prescribed an insulin inhaler for me to use pre-meals. Mostly so I can enjoy foods like rice, pasta, etc. again (in moderation of course). It's fast acting and helps with the severe spikes.

The first time I used it I kind of wasted the dose because I burst out laughing. It's exactly like taking a bong hit. You have to inhale deeply and then hold it. But the insulin is in powder form so your natural reaction is to want to cough. So the second time I tried it I was making all those same silly sounds you make when trying to hold in a large bong hit.

#wasntalwaysateacher
    Knock, knock, knock.
    Hey it's Dave, let me in.

... Dave's not here.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Just texted with my grand daughter. She's in Edmonton. She has to drive to Calgary and then to Banff. She used to live in NOLA. Now is residing in Madison Wisconsin. Although she isn't there much, I think.
    YouTube | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    Just texted with my grand daughter. She's in Edmonton. She has to drive to Calgary and then to Banff. She used to live in NOLA. Now is residing in Madison Wisconsin. Although she isn't there much, I think.
    I started the text with "Where in the world is Alexis Sandiego?
    YouTube | Facebook

Riding TheBus to TheAirport on a glorious morning.
    Sunrise colors and the almost-still-full beaver moon in the sky.
    I did NOT see ISS, even though I was awake, but was not able to go outside at the time.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    Knock, knock, knock.
    Hey it's Dave, let me in.

... Dave's not here.
    I know the reference but it made me laugh because I was still in elementary school when that came out. I remember listening to the album at a friend's house and his much older brother laughing hysterical so I laughed along, not knowing what I was laughing at.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Sitting in the Hawaiian Premier Lounge having an espresso and some POG.
    Just found out that there is going to be music at Canoe Hut tomorrow.
    Yay!
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

And I know I messaged him on Facebook already but thank you Jon for the gift!
    Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Well my plane just arrived.
    It was supposed to depart 24 minutes ago.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information