::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So you probably don't like adobo then?

Mosts of the vinegar taste is cooked out of adobo. It's mellower and doesn't have that bite that the hot sauces do. It's not that I don't like vinegar. I don't like it full strength or as the dominate flavor.

grandpa finally went home yesterday. Don't know if he slept okay or not. He said early in the morning it was difficult for him to breathe while he was in the hospital so I'm surprised they let him go home.

I didn't see him yesterday but my mom said he looked really good.

Mosts of the vinegar taste is cooked out of adobo. It's mellower and doesn't have that bite that the hot sauces do. It's not that I don't like vinegar. I don't like it full strength or as the dominate flavor.

My BIL's family gave me a sauce for my birthday that's way too vinegary...these days proper Huy Fong sriracha is my favorite.

My BIL's family gave me a sauce for my birthday that's way too vinegary...these days proper Huy Fong sriracha is my favorite.

I had a student who's family made an awesome hot sauce. For Christmas one year they gave me a few bottles. Now I'm out and have no idea where that family is now. It was soooo good. I think the family moved back to Samoa.

making fresh pasta w/alfredo sauce

It's my "cook to impress on a budget" for young adults out on their own :eek:)

Actually it was the Sedona van.

I change oil every 3000 miles or 6 months. Lately it's the 6 months. I think both cars mileage added together in the last year are near 10,000 miles. Both cars are 2016 models, the Soul has 25,600 miles, and the Sedona has 43,677 miles on it.

I change oil every 3000 miles or 6 months. Lately it's the 6 months. I think both cars mileage added together in the last year are near 10,000 miles. Both cars are 2016 models, the Soul has 25,600 miles, and the Sedona has 43,677 miles on it.
I live on an island that is roughly 44x30 miles, 112 miles in circumference, and I take TheBus to work most days.
Yet I still managed to put 53,000 miles on my car since March 2016.

Our 2005 RAV4 (my old car) has 68,000 on it. 15 years old.

I typed my own summary, but it somehow did not post. So I will now just cut-and-paste from an email I just received from Naniei's sister in California...
so get this!
the new star wars ride "rise of the resistance" opened up today at Disneyland in the star wars land... and a coworker got to Disneyland at 245 AM!!!! to get in line! basically they do a reservation system so you're not just sitting in a line but they said the reservations were sold out in 90 seconds. you can only get reservations while inside the park so people were lined up that early to get into Disneyland to get a reservation! she actually got on the ride already and said it was the best ride she's ever been on and she's gone to all Disney parks except the one in Hong Kong.

Our 2005 RAV4 (my old car) has 68,000 on it. 15 years old.

My last three cars I managed to put over 150K on all of them:

2007 Honda Ridgeline (approx.) 155K
1999 Ford Expedition (purchased in '02 w/60K I put another 110K on it). Roughly 170K
1988 Nissan Pathfinder 223K

My current car, Honda Pilot is three years old and has 48K on it. The least mileage I've put on any of my cars.

I typed my own summary, but it somehow did not post. So I will now just cut-and-paste from an email I just received from Naniei's sister in California...
so get this!
the new star wars ride "rise of the resistance" opened up today at Disneyland in the star wars land... and a coworker got to Disneyland at 245 AM!!!! to get in line! basically they do a reservation system so you're not just sitting in a line but they said the reservations were sold out in 90 seconds. you can only get reservations while inside the park so people were lined up that early to get into Disneyland to get a reservation! she actually got on the ride already and said it was the best ride she's ever been on and she's gone to all Disney parks except the one in Hong Kong.

Goals for June!!!

Top Bottom