::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sukie, we've been following all the kid drama and just wanted to offer you ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))). From me and your #1 fan.

Things are calming down. They have gone to Home Depot to look at paint samples. She is coming around to reality. (I’m thinking she is not on her meds)
Aiden is here with a tantrum like you won’t believe. It’s hilarious, actually.

Things are calming down. They have gone to Home Depot to look at paint samples. She is coming around to reality. (I’m thinking she is not on her meds)
Aiden is here with a tantrum like you won’t believe. It’s hilarious, actually.

This weekend is 40 off at Sherwin I believe.

I’m hungry. 2 bananas aren’t cutting it. I want protein. I have another hour of work. I may be grabbing a burger on my way home.

We are officially done with reunion for this time. The next one will be 2020 in Huntsville, Alabama, and then Florence, SC in 2022....

Aldi-almonds.png

We eat almonds. I package 22 almonds in a baggy for snacking. Not salted.

that serving is about 1/4 C and contains about 210 calories. A little high for what you get back in the form of nutrition. my nutrition guy said almonds are overrated and people depend on them too much when dieting because they think they're low calorie.

I still eat them by the way.

They seem to satiate hunger but that might be in my head.

that serving is about 1/4 C and contains about 210 calories. A little high for what you get back in the form of nutrition. my nutrition guy said almonds are overrated and people depend on them too much when dieting because they think they're low calorie.

Well she’s not dieting, she’s working. And when you are massaging all day you are crazy ravenous. People have no idea how many calories an MT burns during a massage. I’ve seen student almost faint when they tried to work without the proper calorie intake. You have to eat something and drink water between each massage to keep your energy up. Nuts are easy to scarf down quickly, high in protein, and they don’t give you bad breath. Most spas you have less than 10 minutes between clients. Within that time you have to wait for your first client to dress, give them water, and leave, then you change the sheets, go pee, drink water, eat something, and be ready to greet your next client. It’s madness and why I won’t work in a regular spa.

Well she’s not dieting, she’s working. And when you are massaging all day you are crazy ravenous. People have no idea how many calories an MT burns during a massage. I’ve seen student almost faint when they tried to work without the proper calorie intake. You have to eat something and drink water between each massage to keep your energy up. Nuts are easy to scarf down quickly, high in protein, and they don’t give you bad breath. Most spas you have less than 10 minutes between clients. Within that time you have to wait for your first client to dress, give them water, and leave, then you change the sheets, go pee, drink water, eat something, and be ready to greet your next client. It’s madness and why I won’t work in a regular spa.

I was answering Rob really, but you make some excellent points. I don’t think I’m dieting so much as learning how I’m supposed to eat for the rest of my life. Hopefully longish life

Top Bottom