::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I was answering Rob really, but you make some excellent points. I don’t think I’m dieting so much as learning how I’m supposed to eat for the rest of my life. Hopefully longish life

Agreed but nuts, not just almonds, are a good way to get quick protein when you’re trying to boost your energy. I wasn’t lecturing you just pointing out the last thing an MT is concerned about is calories when they’re working.

So the schedule for my managers say 645. Is anyone ever here at 645...... nope

Funny thing is over the past 4 weeks they left a door open all night. So I could have had so much free paint. Do they care.....nope. I should tell upper mgmt, they all are gonna be at another store nearby today. Hmmmmmmm

We'll be taking a bit of a break this afternoon & tomorrow. Taking RL Kid up to Flagstaff for highland games and his favorite celtic rock band, the Wicked Tinkers.

But first. . . another morning of unpacking. We bid farewell to our friend and driver James today. Sorry to se him go with all the short-staffing and mix-ups we've had. Not sure how we'll get any leverage to get the unpacking done. One box at a time, I guess. Christmas for the rest of the year.

RL Kid has us eating a lot of Mexican food. We did get to skip one night for pizza and salad instead. Actual cooking is probably a week away. But there's cereal for breakfast!

Agreed but nuts, not just almonds, are a good way to get quick protein when you’re trying to boost your energy. I wasn’t lecturing you just pointing out the last thing an MT is concerned about is calories when they’re working.

:agree: I eat like I would for an hours long bike ride or hike when I work. I notice if I don’t eat enough or drink enough water while I work, I wake up plenty sore the next day.

Top Bottom