::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm doing pretty good. How's summer going so far? We have about two weeks until they call it winter here. I've had enough already. But that's life. Do the best you can with what you got.

Summer good! We "started" on 1st December and finally stating to heat up. Looking forward to Xmas in a swimming pool and a BBQ :D

Last edited:
Summer good! We "started" on 1st December and finally stating to heat up. Looking forward to Xmas in a swimming pool and a BBQ :D

XMas plans sound about right for me too!

Nice to see you around Dr. Tack!

Er, sugeon, Mister Tack! :D

Hey Padre - which model of mini espresso maker do you have? Nanopresso? Minipresso? You still like it? I'm thinking it might make a great add to my Christmas list.

Nanopresso. Get the Barista Kit too. Thing seems to be really sensitive to grind and can be fussy. But when you get it sorted it;s fine.

And you - did the clockwork Gecko I sent make it to the bunker or did one of your cousins try to eat it?

Yes and thank you. It was just the ticket to get rid of the computer bugs that had infested the place.

We’ve had two days of glorious rain. Of course I had to work both days. Today I am home and the sun is full and bright.
My animals freak out when it rains, they just don’t know what to make of it.

Top Bottom