::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Day 3 of Swelter Shelter construction. Yesterday I finished staining the trim parts about 11. My start-at-7-am guy showed up at noon. We managed about 2 1/2 hours before the heat destroyed our ability to think. Trim work today and we should be done. He's due here at 8.

Day 3 of Swelter Shelter construction. Yesterday I finished staining the trim parts about 11. My start-at-7-am guy showed up at noon. We managed about 2 1/2 hours before the heat destroyed our ability to think. Trim work today and we should be done. He's due here at 8.

I thought the desert people worked at night with klieg lights and slept during the day.

Kinda like vampires?

The Swelter Shelter is pretty much finished. My helper showed up about 10:15. I started about 7. I'm letting him finish the trim. I did the fussy hardware.

Well I'm back from running around and having lunch out with my lovely bride.
It looks as though I wasn't missed too much. Only one post inbetween (close to 7 hours).

It looks like the Padre might shrivel up like a prune in all that heat.
He will need to rehydrate with "Firewater".

My soul is slowly being crushed by having to work in meetings this first week of "vacation."

......and Pere’s.

So Nanilei's grandma has cancer, just found out.
Going to California for a visit next month.
Those miles are coming in handy.
She's 92, so I don't think they are going to do much for her.
She went back home today, she had been in the hospital since this weekend. Originally they thought she had a UTI, but after tests, and more tests, and scans etc, they found stage 4 liver cancer, such a bummer.
Nanilei talked to her today, said she sounds fine.
She's in good spirits considering.

Top Bottom