::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Really? Nobody for the last five hours?

I was working in the field today.
Well, Pulama Lana'i (Honolulu office) then a law firm downtown, then a heavy equipment rental place on Sand Island, then Hoakalei Country Club in Ewa Beach

I was working in the field today.
Well, Pulama Lana'i (Honolulu office) then a law firm downtown, then a heavy equipment rental place on Sand Island, then Hoakalei Country Club in Ewa Beach

Are you out standing in your field?

I received a ticket this morning for making a left turn out of our drop off lot. It was my understanding that the traffic sign was put up by our school district and not an official traffic sign and told the officer that was the reason I thought it was okay to make the left.

IMG_6937.jpg

What do you think?

I received a ticket this morning for making a left turn out of our drop off lot. It was my understanding that the traffic sign was put up by our school district and not an official traffic sign and told the officer that was the reason I thought it was okay to make the left.

View attachment 117581

What do you think?

You were in the wrong. You don't get to ignore signs like that just because you don't think they're "official".

Sorry?

View attachment 117581

What do you think?

Take it to court, my guess is they drop it. I think you are correct.

After much consideration, if I could have any super-power, it wouldn't be flying, it wouldn't be super strength or X-ray vision. The super power that would give me the most satisfaction would be the ability to control and/or disable people's cars and cellphones at will. That's what I want!

After much consideration, if I could have any super-power, it wouldn't be flying, it wouldn't be super strength or X-ray vision. The super power that would give me the most satisfaction would be the ability to control and/or disable people's cars and cellphones at will. That's what I want!

I've always wished my car had a laser that could shoot out people's turn signals when they leave them on.

View attachment 117581

What do you think?

How much hassle are you willing to embrace?

I'm sure it's state-by-state. In Oregon he would be in the wrong.

I checked several websites. In a publicly owned parking lot (like a school), a driver must obey the rules of the road, including obeying any posted signs. This is not true in a private lot (like a shopping mall), but if a driver ignored a posted sign there and caused an accident as a result that driver would be held liable.

You were in the wrong. You don't get to ignore signs like that just because you don't think they're "official".

Sorry?

Stop signs in the grocery store parking lot can't be enforced as a traffic violation. They're basically on "private" property. I'm not sure but I think the same applies to a sign erected by the school district. I'm still trying to find out if it's a district installed sign.

Actually not that big of a deal to me but if I can escape traffic school, I'm going to check into it.

Top Bottom