::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Only 32 channels came through. I went on the web and found that a few are running behind. I guess I'll have to repeat the process tomorrow or the next time I need these channels. All the most important ones worked.

Next scan netted me 54 channels. I guess they got their transmitter problems fixed.

No class tonight.
Self-study for sailing endorsement.
Going to Canoe Hut tonight.
Tomorrow class is review and more chart plotting practice.
Sunday study and practice some more.
Monday testing starts!

Hubby started his new job this week. It was supposed to be next Monday but they called him in early. It’s going to work out fine it seems. He’s definitely feeling better about himself. It’s been a tough 6 months on me but even worse for him I believe.

It’s going to take us a few months to catch up on bills and stuff but hopefully by January we’ll be back in the black.

Hubby started his new job this week. It was supposed to be next Monday but they called him in early. It’s going to work out fine it seems. He’s definitely feeling better about himself. It’s been a tough 6 months on me but even worse for him I believe.

It’s going to take us a few months to catch up on bills and stuff but hopefully by January we’ll be back in the black.

I'm very happy for both of you! It must feel wonderful to be headed back to normalcy, again. I hope, in the end, he gets what he was looking for when he quit his last job. I hope whatever demon that was that made his last job intolerable is a thing of the past, and that this new job is more satisfying and rewarding for him. You"ll both figure it out, financially. But my hope is Mike is satisfied professionally....

Sounds great Sally.
Ditto on what Don just said.

Yesterday was a beautiful day outside. We thought about going for a drive to enjoy it.
We got a call about 10 o'clock and our brother in law needed our help. The chore was to go pick up our grand niece from Plymouth IN about an hour away. She needed to come home and he was not able to go. So between that and going to get a prescription for them, six hours elapsed. So it wasn't a bad drive, but not the one we had in mind.

I slept a bit better last night, although I'm not sure how many hours. The night before I only got 1 1/2 hours!

Tonight is the last night this steroid cycle, and then things may get back to normal.

Tonight the girls are going to cook up a really nice roast pork dinner....

I slept a bit better last night, although I'm not sure how many hours. The night before I only got 1 1/2 hours!

Tonight is the last night this steroid cycle, and then things may get back to normal.

Tonight the girls are going to cook up a really nice roast pork dinner....

What time is dinner?

I'm very happy for both of you! It must feel wonderful to be headed back to normalcy, again. I hope, in the end, he gets what he was looking for when he quit his last job. I hope whatever demon that was that made his last job intolerable is a thing of the past, and that this new job is more satisfying and rewarding for him. You"ll both figure it out, financially. But my hope is Mike is satisfied professionally....

Thank you. So far so good. He is excited to be learning something new. I think this will get us to retirement.

Last day of class complete.
He gave us 10 questions to solve today, no notes, closed book like we will have on the test.
I got 100% correct.
This weekend more studying just to be sure.
Tomorrow BIL will come over and we will review and do chart stuff together.
I totally got this!

Last day of class complete.
He gave us 10 questions to solve today, no notes, closed book like we will have on the test.
I got 100% correct.
This weekend more studying just to be sure.
Tomorrow BIL will come over and we will review and do chart stuff together.
I totally got this!

Yes, you DO totally got this! We have every confidence in you....

Top Bottom