::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Wait was only 60 minutes, plus about 30 for the battery swap. As Pooh would say, "Oh bother."

Ben's battery conked out on him last week. I went downtown to give him a jump start - and my car wasn't able to start his! He said his step dad had a similar problem a year or so ago, but Ben replaced his battery after that episode, so this was a new battery that gave out. AAA was able to get him started, but the battery tested out no good. So...another new battery. Of course, he didn't know where the paperwork was for the old battery or if it was under warranty...sigh. Lessons learned, I hope.

We have an appointment this morning for a follow up on Shirley's eye. Hopefully everything is progressing as it should.

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
Stuck on TheBus and it looks like I will be late for a meeting.
I detest this feeling.

We have an appointment this morning for a follow up on Shirley's eye. Hopefully everything is progressing as it should.

It appears that everything is going well. Next appointment Jan 6, 2020.
No explanation for why the problem came about in the first place.
The doctor said, "Your just unlucky".
Shirley needs to go back to being unremarkable to doctors. And just remarkable to me.

It's sunny and beautiful outside, but in the 20s.
The arctic air came to visit, like a unemployed brother in law.

It appears that everything is going well. Next appointment Jan 6, 2020.
No explanation for why the problem came about in the first place.
The doctor said, "Your just unlucky".
Shirley needs to go back to being unremarkable to doctors. And just remarkable to me.

My mom and her dad both had retinal tears/detachments. A friend at work did, too. Each one of them was told that it's just something that happens sometimes.

My mom and her dad both had retinal tears/detachments. A friend at work did, too. Each one of them was told that it's just something that happens sometimes.

Shirley's was a tear and not a detachment yet, maybe because we went in as soon as we could?

So sleepy.

Last night I woke up at 2:49 for no reason at all and couldn't get back to sleep.

Huge bummer.

It hit 87 degrees here today. On the 10th of December! This NY boy isn't used to this.

Not complaining, mind you, just not used to it....

Top Bottom