Page 1945 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 945144518451895193519431944194519461947195519952045 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,450 of 20521

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I hope for the best outcome Ken.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    She lives out there now? Thatís a change from the coast.
    Indeed! And an even bigger change from her previous residence in Big Bear.
    She is doing OK, but definitely aging. She is going to be 84 next month. Her mind is there, we had great conversation, but she moves more slowly and speaks more softly.

After our visit she unexpectedly said she was going to go lie down, so we just jet straight to West Hollywood and dropped in on my brother.
    We amazingly went from the 10 to the 60 to the 91 to the 55 to the 405 to the 605 to the 5 and the 101

AND HIT *NO* TRAFFIC!

It was an L.A. miracle!
    As we approached downtown the sun was just setting behind the skyline, and the picture was just SO "LA" I will have to post it and show you.
    Had a great visit with my brother, he looks great, looks way better than me and he just turned 60 last month.
    He says he plays tennis 5 days a week and got a new job so we are happy for him.

We are ready to jet back to Hawaii.

Almost pulled in to Sally's tract on my way back from the dentist this morning, but did not want to intrude at such an early hour...
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    So we are officially at Peanut flour!!Summer is taking about 1/10 of a peanut in flour form now!!!!
    Nice! One of James' friends is also going through peanut therapy and is making pretty good progress as well.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

James and I snorkeled for about three hours.

My back is burnt. Never used to worry about burning. Old age? No base tan? I even used a ton of sunscreen but I guess it kinda wears off after a while.

Anyhow, saw a pufferfish. That was first for me in Hawaii. I also saw a turtle chilin' on the ocean floor so I called James over. He's never seen a live turtle. Some other tourists saw me keep diving down and pointing for James so they came to check it out.

"TURTLE!!!!"

Exactly what I was trying to avoid. At least a dozen people swam out to where we were and one a-hole went down and touched him. The poor thing got startled and tried to swim away with a dozen knuckleheads trying to chase it. I felt bad for the poor thing.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

What else did we do?

Let's see:

Zippy's for breakfast while waiting for laundry.
    Skipped Taniokas to get out to North Shore.
    Went to Giovannis for shrimp again and James ate 3 ears of Kahuku corn.
    Had dinner at IchiRiki a shabu shabu restaurant.
    Went to the Apple Store to get a diagnostics test on James' iPad screen. It sometimes has a slow response with the touch screen. They said it was a software issue that will be fixed with the next update later this week.
    I bought a couple discounted shirts at Reyn Spooner.
    James played some games in an arcade.
    Now we're back at the room folding the laundry we spread around to dry.

Passionately Untalented

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    YouTube | Facebook

I got another jury summons yesterday. It's for the local court, about three miles away. I have a phone number to call the evening before, last time I was not needed. We'll see.
    YouTube | Facebook

Hi Hos
    Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    James and I snorkeled for about three hours.

My back is burnt. Never used to worry about burning. Old age? No base tan? I even used a ton of sunscreen but I guess it kinda wears off after a while.

Anyhow, saw a pufferfish. That was first for me in Hawaii. I also saw a turtle chilin' on the ocean floor so I called James over. He's never seen a live turtle. Some other tourists saw me keep diving down and pointing for James so they came to check it out.

"TURTLE!!!!"

Exactly what I was trying to avoid. At least a dozen people swam out to where we were and one a-hole went down and touched him. The poor thing got startled and tried to swim away with a dozen knuckleheads trying to chase it. I felt bad for the poor thing.
    I was swimming in Hanalei Bay and Sheryl had gone back to the beach when a dark shape passed about 6 feet away from me. I figured shark or turtle. I started following it and once it popped its head up for a breath I signaled to Sheryl on the beach to come follow me. We followed it for 100 yards or so while it swam along and popped its head up from time to time, but nobody else noticed. It wove its way through people and still no one paid any attention. It was kind of cool to be the only ones.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Thread Information