::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Just got notified by my parents that my grandfather was taken to the hospital again. Initial diagnosis is pneumonia and they've also given him the Covid-19 test. Won't know for 3 days. Absolutely no visitors.

This sucks!

Aww, no. Know the PoHoMoJo flows.

Last edited:
More MoJo needed.

B V-B is coming. He’s moving here from Kansas City. He said goodbye to baby & mama yesterday and hit the road this morning. He has the vast expanse of western Kansas to go, plus crossing Oklahoma, Texas and into New Mexico. He’s aiming for Albuquerque tonight, which is a damned long day in the saddle for a solo driver.

Then there’s the challenge of fitting him into the household, but one thing at a time.

More MoJo needed.

B V-B is coming. He’s moving here from Kansas City. He said goodbye to baby & mama yesterday and hit the road this morning. He has the vast expanse of western Kansas to go, plus crossing Oklahoma, Texas and into New Mexico. He’s aiming for Albuquerque tonight, which is a damned long day in the saddle for a solo driver.

Then there’s the challenge of fitting him into the household, but one thing at a time.

It never rains, but it pours.

One day at a time, for sure.

With this corona virus stuff, I decided to try to learn a new instrument. I was thinking maybe the ukulele. What are your thoughts for a newbie? Is this the right instrument for me?

More MoJo needed.

Strip him down at the door and aim him at the shower. No hugs until after everything he’s brought has been washed and sanitized. Seriously, a road trip with stops and gas tank filling? I might set up a tent in my backyard if it was my kid. Please be safe.

With this corona virus stuff, I decided to try to learn a new instrument. I was thinking maybe the ukulele. What are your thoughts for a newbie? Is this the right instrument for me?

It can be tricky at first but what better time to take a crack at it.

Hey Matt, good to see you with the old gang again. Ship me some meat;)

Strip him down at the door and aim him at the shower. No hugs until after everything he’s brought has been washed and sanitized. Seriously, a road trip with stops and gas tank filling? I might set up a tent in my backyard if it was my kid. Please be safe.

Already planned for. We have thought of the tent in the backyard. Maybe.

Watching the virtual Bahrain grand Prix.
Nanilei said, "Has it really come down to this?"

Current Hawaii COVID-19 count: 48.

Bryan Tolentino yesterday shared a post from David Kamakahi.
He was basically pointing out that Hawaii already had the best defense against the virus: isolation.
Yet the planes are still coming in.
It is a difficult situation, but I think we really need to just shut it all down.

Four fingers, four strings. It makes sense to me.

Good to read ja Matt.

Top Bottom