::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We both want to go to Canoe Hut tonight and see our friends.
Gary is going to The Study Hall to see Kalei Gamiao and Jon Yamasato.
More dilemmas...

Just another Friday night in Honolulu.
M2t6coB.jpg

I'm sorry that I haven't been around, but life has thrown me a curve ball.

I'm posting from my hospital bed in Lakeland, Florida, where I've been since Thursday. It's been crazy. I'll try to make a long story short.

After multiple x-rays, CTs, MRIs, ultrasounds and exams, the unconfirmed consensus is that I have lymphoma. More tests over the weekend, including bone scans, brain MRI and chest CT, and then a CT guided biopsy on Monday.

Hopefully, pathology will come back Tuesday with a confirmed diagnosis. Then I'll do bone marrow samples, have a chest port put in place, and start six months of chemo and radiation treatments.

I'm doing as well as can be expected, under the circumstances.

Oops. Gotta go for another test. I-'ll check back later....

Oh damn, Don. I’m so sorry. Please keep us posted. All my best thoughts are heading your direction.

Don, you do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Sounds like you have a responsive medical team. All the Poho mojo I can spare at this moment is headed your way.

Don! Thinking of you, brother. Sending love and strength!

Don! If you have a moment could you message me your mailing address in Florida?

Thank you, everyone. I didn't want to bum everyone out, but I did look forward to some of that magical PoHoMoJo....

PoHoMoJo be upon you and Mrs Mailman. Take care of yourself and let yourself be taken care of. We’re here when it’s right.

Last night I was *just* thinking about you, and wondering why you had not posted in a while.

Take care of yourself, and take this:
}=}=}=}=}=÷>>>>>>>>>>>>PoHoMoJo

Absolutely the best thoughts and of course all the PoHo MoJo I can gather up and send your way Don.

Top Bottom