::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

That James is not so little anymore. Good luck James!!

I think he's about to sprout up again. He's been 5'2" for almost six months but recently he just packed on 10lbs and he's been complaining that his knees get sore for no reason (it's not after basketball or any activity).

Here too. We got some rain overnight, and this morning is cooler than it has been recently. Still a lot of cloud cover and moist air though.

Rafe report-
Saturday we’re having a work beach party. Been shopping and getting stuff ready for it today.
Sunday I’m washing my terribly dirty van. Getting it ready to travel up to my brothers house on Thursday, it’s time for his yearly party at his property in Santa Maria. I’m taking up a load of stuff for the wedding too.

Rear-ended today. Not enough damage to stop us from leaving Sunday. Still an unnecessary bonus feature to an already crummy week.

Home.
On my bus ride home I was seated near three ladies.
Each of them was significantly larger than I.
I am pretty sure at least one of them was female.

Doing a focus group tomorrow, I can use the $300.
So probably just staying in tonight.
Likely Canoe Hut tomorrow.
Might use MoviePass tonight.
Hope to hit the beach Sunday.

I just dropped James off for a middle school "welcome" event.

It was a little weird watching him walk away towards the school. He's still little in my head.

He’s about 8 or 9 in age in my head, but I see an image of him when he’s about 6 (?) in his baseball outfit when I picture him in my head. It was a shock to see how much he’s grown in one of your more recent vacation pics. He definitely does not look like a little kid anymore.

Top Bottom