::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We made it to Colby, KS. Pulled into the Walmart parking lot at 11:35 pm. Why Walmart, you ask? Because when you’re traveling with 10 cats what’s the one thing you must ALWAYS forget?

Cat litter.

Kansas put on a beautiful farewell display tonight. Gorgeous sunset after driving through a prairie thunderstorm. Just spectacular until well past 9:30.

Aim to leave at noon. Leave after 5. But the house is sold. The worst of the move is done. Our new life is peeking over the horizon.

Bring it on.

I've been wanting to do a little bass fishing in a lake but don't know if I can make the walk to the places I usually go to shore fish.

I think there is lake fishing by Wahiawa / Schofield area?

Aim to leave at noon. Leave after 5. But the house is sold. The worst of the move is done. Our new life is peeking over the horizon.

Bring it on.

Your house already sold? That’s great news. Good luck traveling with the kitties. Be patient, they will be confused and frightened I would think.

July 11th was my mother's birthday. 99 Years ago. We have traveled the highway of life without her for 34 years. She was 4 years younger than I am now.

My sister-in-law (Shirley's sister) Sandy's birthday was also that day. Shirley and her family has been without her since October 2011.

As long as I am remembering: Lynn and I became orphans in 1995 when my father passed. He was about six years older than I am now.

I am so upset I am shaking.

Just ignore me. This is the only safe place I have.

I'm a bit blue today also.

The only person we can control is ourselves. And sometimes even that is quite difficult.

It's Ok to be disappointed sometimes.

Top Bottom