::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Grams passed this morning.
I am sure she and grampa are happy to be together again after nearly 20 years apart.

Safely in our hotel in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. Loaded the car in the rain; unloaded the car in the rain. 11+ hours of driving and I feel good.

Passed a restaurant claiming “Mexican & American Food”. Isn’t Mexican food American food?

I am sure she and grampa are happy to be together again after nearly 20 years apart.

I’m so glad you were all together, I’m sure she felt your love. ((Hugs))

Just had a bigger earthquake than yesterday’s. A real rolling one that felt like it lasted forever.

Everybody gets itchy feet, especially when the heart is bigger than the nest.

I’m just sad.

And my dogs are a mess with the earthquake and all the a-holes that continue to set off illegal fireworks. My Ranger is on calming meds, has his thundersuit on is is still shaking very badly.

Glad you guys could be with her.

My condolences to Tanya, you, and the rest of her O’Hara.

Just had a bigger earthquake than yesterday’s. A real rolling one that felt like it lasted forever.

My sister said she was on the Ferris wheel at California Grand Adventure. At first she thought the ride was broken and they were going to die, and then she heard people yelling “EARTHQUAKE”. (She said she was only about 1/3 of the way up) and she thought for sure she was going to die. She said it felt as long as the ‘89 quake up here.

My sister said she was on the Ferris wheel at California Grand Adventure. At first she thought the ride was broken and they were going to die, and then she heard people yelling “EARTHQUAKE”. (She said she was only about 1/3 of the way up) and she thought for sure she was going to die. She said it felt as long as the ‘89 quake up here.

My sister was out there during the 89 one I think. It seems like it was 40 or so seconds. She said she wondered during it... It's going to stop... right?

My step goal streak ended yesterday at 270 days. I might have walked the rest after we arrived last night but there was a driving rain thunderstorm. Tomorrow is another day (because I’ll probably miss it today too).

Oh holy hell that would be sooo scary. Dang!

Top Bottom