::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm sitting in our living room, wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, under a blanket, listening to the furnace running.

Explain to me again why I left Florida?

Hunker down Mailman. You'll have heat & humidity to complain about soon enough.

Workers are here again this morning for the landscape. It's going to be hot this afternoon and I'd like to get in the pool. I hate to do that when there are guys working hard in the sun.

Probably trigger a spam reaction by the forum software on the way to a streak.

Yep. There it is.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
*** Forbidden. Data submitted too often. Please wait a few minutes. ***

Aloha!
We went to Canoe Hut last night, and spent the night at home so we did not have to drive all the way back to the North Shore.
The neighbors are feeding the critters for us.
We are going to stay here again tonight and go back in the morning.

Was able to move a chair into a pleasant place on the patio to play uke outside today. We're still probably a week from done, but dang! that felt good.

Also was able to go full Pool Boy for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Was able to move a chair into a pleasant place on the patio to play uke outside today. We're still probably a week from done, but dang! that felt good.

Also was able to go full Pool Boy for the first time in a couple of weeks.

:nana:

tenletters

BBYCRTS said reunion and to pop on by. So here I be! Not much happening around the old homestead in regards to the Ukulele lately. So many distractions.

Hope all the other Pohos are doing well!

Have a Great Day!
Jim

Just finished counting thugs...

Today marks 4 years until retirement eligibility for me. Got the invite to stop by for the day of the poho. I certainly hope this finds everyone well. Found a new love that Michele and I have gotten into together...trikes, for the last 3 years! I ride a Harley TriGlide and she rides a CanAm Spyder. Bridget is her passenger, and Raeden is mine. We go out as often as we can on family rides that usually end up in stopping somewhere to eat, and almost always end with a stop for ice cream just before we head home.

Also interestingly enough, I have been training in taekwondo for over 2 years now. With my next belt, I will be halfway to black belt. It has helped me tremendously in mind, body and spirit. I am a much more positive person than I was a few years back.

I hope life is good for all!

And...BOOBIES!

Top Bottom