::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I sat on the couch icing while Mika and James went to the farmer's market.

We gave James an old phone because he's walking to school now so I got pictures of everything at the farmers market. :)

Only a basketball tournament this weekend. First game is today at 4:00pm, single elimination. Hope we're not one and done. They bumped us to the top bracket.

I sat on the couch icing while Mika and James went to the farmer's market.

We gave James an old phone because he's walking to school now so I got pictures of everything at the farmers market. :)

I can tell it's tough for you to have to take it easy. Patience, grasshopper. You'll be back up and around, soon, and feeling better than ever, I hope.

If this is the price you pay for getting well, then I think it'll be worth it in the end....

Tonight I'm going to make my latest batch of jalapeno poppers, using peppers from our garden.

I dread making them, but love eating them....

I have gained back some of the weight I had lost. I find it easier to eat better when we are in Florida. I'm not out and about as much, there, and not as likely to be tempted by fast food and treats.

If only I had half of my wife's will power when it comes to eating right....

I just beat the meat. A lot of meat.

50 lbs of tri-tip seasoned for tonight’s bbq.

This laptop I'm on this morning went to black screen and would do anything. I couldn't shut it off. I finally had to unplug everything and turn it over and pull the battery, then restart. It's worked fine since then? When I'm done here I am shutting it all the way down again. It's getting a bit old. (Windows 7)

I had to do this again. I think my laptop is about done. That's a shame I really like this machine.

Just fine. It's not as versatile as a laptop, for creating content, for example. But it works well for web surfing and for UU.

I seldom use it since getting my Kindle, though....

What kind of content do you mean?

Top Bottom