::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

They prescribed me supprep....I had that before and it tastes like ass.....I had this powder the second time that was orange flavored....So i asked for it they still prescribed supprep.....

Ooooooh. THAT camera. Smile and say cheeks! I mean, Cheese!

Who remembers what they had? I think someone had the supprep stuff as well. I highly recommend the powder prep. I forgot the name of it.

I had something that was kind of lemon/lime/salt/ass flavored. But I had to get a gallon of it down.

I don't remember what it was called. I picked up a gallon jug from the pharmacy that was empty, except for powder inside.
I filled it with water and put it in the fridge.
Then I had to drink half 12 hours before and the other half four hours before.

Yes. That's what I had. Golytely prep, I believe.

I hear it depends on what brand wrap you use. “Cling Tight” from Costco made it really hard.

That's the best plastic wrap - it's as good as the stuff we used in the hospital cafeteria years and years ago.

Heading up to my brothers tomorrow.His house is way too small for the amount of people that are there every year, it is uncomfortably cramped with lots of small children. Each year we all play the "gift stealing game", which I am not a fan of, about 30 people participate, about 1/3 of the gifts are just stupid crap bordering on trash. One nephew always thinks it's hilarious to give the stupidest garbage, one year I picked his present, it was an old Easter decoration.... great. Typically there is always a semi-racist/political gift, like an Obama chia-head or a Clinton commemorative plate to laugh about. The kids always want to participate, which inevitably leads to crying when someone steals their present. Then at the end, it is another 1/2 hour of the people stealing each other's presents after all the numbers have been called. It is tedious. We always bring some of the best gifts (ie something people actually want, like a blanket). At least the food is always good. Well, there is my Christmas rant, Bah Humbug!

Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown Christmas" playing.

Finding the Spirit elusive this year. Too much transition, disruption, and the nation's a mess. I suspect that I'm finally beginning to grieve having given up my parish. Attending worship has been little solace, yet I strangely hunger for it.

Mrs Pere is out of sorts with the house still a move-in mess. We got here about a year too late to really be a benefit to her parents; things are too decayed already.

The moral of the story is that the habits of a lifetime are hard to break, and breaking them may not yield the hoped-for pleasure.

Be careful what you wish (hope, pray) for.

Heading up to my brothers tomorrow.His house is way too small for the amount of people that are there every year, it is uncomfortably cramped with lots of small children. Each year we all play the "gift stealing game", which I am not a fan of, about 30 people participate, about 1/3 of the gifts are just stupid crap bordering on trash. One nephew always thinks it's hilarious to give the stupidest garbage, one year I picked his present, it was an old Easter decoration.... great. Typically there is always a semi-racist/political gift, like an Obama chia-head or a Clinton commemorative plate to laugh about. The kids always want to participate, which inevitably leads to crying when someone steals their present. Then at the end, it is another 1/2 hour of the people stealing each other's presents after all the numbers have been called. It is tedious. We always bring some of the best gifts (ie something people actually want, like a blanket). At least the food is always good. Well, there is my Christmas rant, Bah Humbug!

Take ukes for everyone and teach them 3 chords!

Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown Christmas" playing.

Finding the Spirit elusive this year. Too much transition, disruption, and the nation's a mess. I suspect that I'm finally beginning to grieve having given up my parish. Attending worship has been little solace, yet I strangely hunger for it.

Mrs Pere is out of sorts with the house still a move-in mess. We got here about a year too late to really be a benefit to her parents; things are too decayed already.

The moral of the story is that the habits of a lifetime are hard to break, and breaking them may not yield the hoped-for pleasure.

Be careful what you wish (hope, pray) for.
I’m sorry about the folks situation. It almost always goes too fast for everyone. But I’m glad you are now close to them, I’m sure that gives the missus some solace. If you were still in Kansas she might be fretting more. ((Hugs)) to both of you.

I am stupid excited about tomorrow. All four kids will be here. Both my brothers families will be joining us in the afternoon for our annual dog walk at the beach then back to my house for food, libations, and music.

I’m a bit bummed, both my sisters who live on opposite sides of Washington state are for the most part alone this Xmas. I’m going to be chatting with my brothers about next year, we need to fix this.

The person who rolls doubles unwraps the whole thing? Or just until they find a gift?

Nope they pass the dice to next person and unrolls until that person gets doubles and continues on. You could get good rolls and the person unrolling may not get a thing while another person may not be so lucky rolling and you could get a whole bunch of prizes. Also there are multiple layers of Saran wrap so maybe after you get a prize then you have to find the beginning of the next section. Which is the tough part.

The ball? You roll the ball of Saran Wrap? Where do you roll it? What constitutes doubles?

You roll dice to get doubles. The person behind is unwrapping ball of Saran wrap. It is made with multiple pieces of Saran wrap to make it hard to find the start of next layer. You roll dice on a table and pass ball to dice roller and dice roller pass dice to next person. We have 16 people. Lots of prizes so we will see how it goes.

Top Bottom