::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Maybe flushing more often would lessen the chance of a clog? Also don’t use your garbage disposal for anything big maybe. Running lots of water when running it has helped me not get clogs.

Yep. There will be no "if it's yellow, let it mellow" around the Yoshida household.

I never use my disposal. I have screens in both sides of my sink. I still run it every once in a while but I don't use it for food. The plumber said the washer and the toilet are better options to keeping things moving. More volume all at once.

Twitter has reported that due to Trump's 30% tariffs going into effect, #IKNOWAGUY is now trending - especially in New Jersey.

I never use my disposal. I have screens in both sides of my sink. I still run it every once in a while but I don't use it for food. The plumber said the washer and the toilet are better options to keeping things moving. More volume all at once.

You can also stop/plug tubs and the kitchen sink drain, fill them full with warm/hot water, and then unplug them.

You can also stop/plug tubs and the kitchen sink drain, fill them full with warm/hot water, and then unplug them.

Maybe I'll do that when I take a shower. Let the water collect in the tub and then when I'm done unplug it.

Maybe I'll do that when I take a shower. Let the water collect in the tub and then when I'm done unplug it.

I used to do that in the winter when I lived in California. My tub was actually a built-in that was concrete with subway tile on it. It would be very cold to stand on sometimes, so I would leave the drain blocked while showering to warm up the tub/my feet and then drain it before I exited the shower.

I used to do that in the winter when I lived in California. My tub was actually a built-in that was concrete with subway tile on it. It would be very cold to stand on sometimes, so I would leave the drain blocked while showering to warm up the tub/my feet and then drain it before I exited the shower.

Mika has this summer planned already.

7/9 - 7/20 on Oahu

Then heading to Kauai a few nights before heading home. That family that met up with us this past summer is joining us in Kauai to end their trip as well. Jerry, Rachel and the boys, will be in Maui and then join us on Kauai. Hopefully one of those two Fridays there will be music at Canoe Hut.

Last edited:
Mika has this summer planned already.

7/9 - 7/20 on Oahu

Then heading to Kauai a few nights before heading home. That family that met up with us this past summer is joining us in Kauai to end their trip as well. Jerry, Rachel and the boys, will be in Maui and then join us on Kauai. Hopefully one of those two Fridays there will be music at Canoe Hut.

Canoe Hut is pretty much the first Friday of the month now, so that would be 7/5.
Although since it is close to 7/4, it may get pushed to the following week.
There are other places that gang plays music though.

Canoe Hut is pretty much the first Friday of the month now, so that would be 7/5.
Although since it is close to 7/4, it may get pushed to the following week.
There are other places that gang plays music though.

Awesome.

I'm feeling so much better than last year that I'm really looking forward to this trip. I'd like to go back to UWC for a do over as well but that's not in the cards this year.

Just do a google search for recipe ideas for roasted red bell peppers

We just tossed 'em in with some chicken. Super yummy. I kind of got some oil burning in the oven when I first made them, but the "smoked" flavor really is working! lol!

Not that I have experienced yet, but I put my headphones on an hunker down in the rear of the plane, so I'm pretty oblivious as to what's happening around me.

Being in the midwest, I've never flown the SouthWest.

Today is Thursday. The driveway and street are sheets of ice. Spouse assures me it gets better once you get off our street.

I'm very annoyed with the Hugo/Dobby dynamic. They both start crap, but Hugo is definitely the worse one. Can't decide if I should just put them in a getalong shirt for the day. It's a very "big brother/little brother" thing. Like if we correct Dobby for something, Hugo comes up behind and goes YEAH, DUMMY. Like, you're not the deputy, dude. I got this.

We're running Financial Peace University at my church soon, and as the defacto marketing dweeb, I have free and full access to program materials, so spouse and I will go through it all together.

Happy with the progress we are making on the house. And by we, I mostly mean him. He's doing all the heavy lifting. I'm mostly just directing and cleaning. And spending. But the closer we get spaces to "done", the easier it gets to keep things clean. Hallelujah. I want a peaceful, cheerful, tidy home.

One project I'm doing myself is spray painting the fireplace. A little at a time, as it is stinky. I dislike the look of thickly painted brick, and spouse dislikes the look of whitewashed brick, so the spray paint is a lighter touch and middle ground. Brightening it up is making a difference already and I'm only a quarter done on one side of the three sided fireplace.

I'm a lousy ho, all this in one post. But I get tired of hitting submit and waiting. And it will probably error out on me anyway. Have a great day!

stressing out a bit correcting papers

I don't know if I'll be able to finish.

When we all got sick I was the least sick so still did the running around and taking care of James even though I was feverish too. I was too tired and didn't feel up to correcting, and then plumbing happened. And then New Years I was still taking care of Mika and James.

Now it's all about grading. Too much grading.

Just stalked my son's instagram account

A dirty jokes page..

One overly hormonal girl who posts a bunch of bikini pics.

But other than that, very tame. Our deal is that I can check his phone whenever I want and that he has to "friend" me on the social media apps we allow him. So far just IG

Being in the midwest, I've never flown the SouthWest.

Best airline. You always know what to expect. You rarely (if ever) feel like you're being taken advantage of or tricked into a higher fee. You can control many of the variables of your reservation and boarding. No baggage fees. If Southwest goes there we don't even bother shopping fares.

Last edited:
Just stalked my son's instagram account

A dirty jokes page..

One overly hormonal girl who posts a bunch of bikini pics.

But other than that, very tame. Our deal is that I can check his phone whenever I want and that he has to "friend" me on the social media apps we allow him. So far just IG

Matt had to go outside in the cold last night for a short while, I suspect he was talking to a girl.

Yep. There will be no "if it's yellow, let it mellow" around the Yoshida household.

Is James using too much toilet paper? I've had to talk to my kid about that.

Top Bottom