::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hypothetical wood stain has been removed! Um, err, hypothetically removed.

I started with hypothetical "Oxiclean". Figured we'd try mineral spirits next if that didn't work. Gratefully it had setup on the wood for a while before someone brushed against it, so it wasn't strain liquid wood stain.

We usually have some kind of cloud cover. So I don't know how well I could see. We also need to be away from the city/town lights. Perhaps your latitude works better?

I've seen it from just outside Portland - timing is the most important part.

We usually have some kind of cloud cover. So I don't know how well I could see. We also need to be away from the city/town lights. Perhaps your latitude works better?

We currently have a Gian smoke screen cover. So sad. 49 confirmed deaths in Paradise, CA.

And POTUS is blaming the fire on CA. when it is managed by federal. So stupid!!

Yesterday was my best lazy day ever.

I think I only recorded 230 steps.

Lunch was delivered by door dash, and for dinner I prepared some steaks we bought at Costco.

After almost a full year, I finally unpacked my sous vide and I'm almost ready to give it a go.

Want to see if it will make cheap cuts of meat better. I already know what it does for fancy, schmancy cuts already.

I think I'll do a pre-thanksgiving cooking session this week.

Mashed potatoes and teach them how to make a gravy?

They can practice knife skills on the potatoes (Julienne, battonet cuts) and how to avoid lumps in the gravy.

They can practice knife skills on the potatoes (Julienne, battonet cuts) and how to avoid lumps in the gravy.

Work has turkey tacos this week.

Have them rice the potatoes and use plenty of butter.

Top Bottom