::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

$13.62
There are other stores we can go to get things cheaper, but ideally to get the best price on this collection of items would require visiting two stores, in opposite directions from my house.

And frequently one of the stores woukd be out of one of the items, and we would wind up going to Safeway :/

Grocery shopping requires lots of planning.

We make our list by store, and adjust as we go. It is usually four stores a week.

That's actually less than I thought it would be. I was figuring more like $20. One of our favorite things to do when we visit is go to the grocery store to check the price of milk. WOW.

think my friend wants to go to Bubba Gump's

Oh well. Maybe I can talk him into McCormick and Schmick

Sheryl's family was close with the Schmicks when she was a kid. She and her brother stayed with them sometimes when her mom was in the hospital. Doug Schmick took them on a "progressive dinner" through company restaurants in Portland one time. Nice people. Their daughter (our age) goes to our church. Of course, the restaurants were sold to a chain several years ago and Doug died a couple years ago.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

Hmm. I'm one of those members...but who is the other? They're in stealth mode.

I’m always on stealth mode. Went there years ago. I have no idea how to unstealth and don’t really care anyway.

If I post about once every 40 minutes how long will it take to get to the K?

Felt great to sleep in this morning. No idea why my insomnia raised its damn head this week. It’s so frustrating and my job at the school has recently become more critical (I got a raise and a new title in October) so calling out wouldn’t be a good thing.

I’ve just got one client this afternoon. Then Wendy and I are going to a local show and then she’s giving me a 90 minute massage.

Today’s a good day.

I'm always logged in during the work day, but I don't think it always shows my name if my browser window isn't open.

That's actually less than I thought it would be. I was figuring more like $20. One of our favorite things to do when we visit is go to the grocery store to check the price of milk. WOW.

Indeed! Milk is Costco-only. Currently ~$4.something per gallon. More expensive than Gas!

Felt great to sleep in this morning. No idea why my insomnia raised its damn head this week. It’s so frustrating and my job at the school has recently become more critical (I got a raise and a new title in October) so calling out wouldn’t be a good thing.

I’ve just got one client this afternoon. Then Wendy and I are going to a local show and then she’s giving me a 90 minute massage.

Today’s a good day.

I had insomnia BAD last night.
I would doze off from exhaustion only to have my eyes open 20-30 minutes later and then just lie there, unable to sleep or get comfortable.
I only have one client nearby today, and a couple of things to do remotely, so hopefully I can get a nap in today.

I am downloading a Windows 10 image for a laptop I am going to upgrade today. Then I will make breakfast and head over there (fancy Golf Course nearby).
THis lady who emailed me saying she had an EMERGENCY for this morning has yet to call me, even though I emailed her at 7:30 and said I am ready when you are...

Indeed! Milk is Costco-only. Currently ~$4.something per gallon. More expensive than Gas!

Since Michael went in the Army I rarely buy milk. That kid can drink a gallon a day.

Now I get all excited when he’s coming home and I get to buy it!

He’ll be home for 2 weeks at Christmas. I’m soooo excited!!!!

Top Bottom