::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The big update will come next week. I'm scheduled for both a PET scan, and a CT scan, I think on Tuesday and Wednesday. That will be followed up by a visit (on Thurday?) with a PA on my care team, when I'll get to hear comparative results. THAT will be the big news.

Then, we meet with my actual oncologist on Dec 2nd, at which time we expect I'll get discharged formally, and released from the hotel back to our apartment, an hour and a half away. We'll still need to be back here at least once a week, perhaps more. We'll hear more about that schedule next week....

The big update will come next week. I'm scheduled for both a PET scan, and a CT scan, I think on Tuesday and Wednesday. That will be followed up by a visit (on Thurday?) with a PA on my care team, when I'll get to hear comparative results. THAT will be the big news.

Then, we meet with my actual oncologist on Dec 2nd, at which time we expect I'll get discharged formally, and released from the hotel back to our apartment, an hour and a half away. We'll still need to be back here at least once a week, perhaps more. We'll hear more about that schedule next week....

Sorry for the double post. I don't know why that happened....

So good we wanted to read it twice. Very glad you're on the upswing. Yet more PoHoMoJo.

Looking forward to some good news next week!

I don't think you would have been able to see them regardless of whether they were there or not - here in the NW they were supposed to be originating from an area just above the eastern horizon, so I would expect the point of origin for you would have been well below.

Yeah, that's what I heard too, but meteors can pretty much happen anywhere on the planet when plentiful, so I figured I would give it a shot.
Seeing those two separate satellite flyovers was pretty cool though, especially the double, the second flyover I saw, about five minutes after the first, looked like two flying in formation.

I had no idea they were actually using ion engines on satellites now, that is also really groovy. Elon can launch them in low obit, and use on-board ion engines, powered by the satellite's solar array, to elevate into a higher orbit. He is just pissing off all the astronomers in the process.

Yeah, that's what I heard too, but meteors can pretty much happen anywhere on the planet when plentiful, so I figured I would give it a shot.
Seeing those two separate satellite flyovers was pretty cool though, especially the double, the second flyover I saw, about five minutes after the first, looked like two flying in formation.

I had no idea they were actually using ion engines on satellites now, that is also really groovy. Elon can launch them in low obit, and use on-board ion engines, powered by the satellite's solar array, to elevate into a higher orbit. He is just pissing off all the astronomers in the process.

Elon Musk is an interesting guy - like him or not he has done amazing things at Tesla, SpaceX, and his other projects, too.

My son in law and I have a project this morning. Bathroom floor repair at Lynn's. He's supposed to take the lead, which I'm sure he will. My plan is to be the helper.

Top Bottom