::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Man, that Smollett thing is messed up.

Assuming that he is guilty, which he appears to be, he's done much more harm than good.
Something for the maga folks to say, see how "they" are.
I saw the Robin Roberts interview and he looked sincere. Maybe he's a much better actor than I thought.
It's sad anyhow. I'm quite disappointed.

I guess I hope there will be some turn of events where I can say oh ok, he was telling the truth. I haven't seen the news this morning.
Time will tell the rest of the story.

Assuming that he is guilty, which he appears to be, he's done much more harm than good.
Something for the maga folks to say, see how "they" are.
I saw the Robin Roberts interview and he looked sincere. Maybe he's a much better actor than I thought.
It's sad anyhow. I'm quite disappointed.

I guess I hope there will be some turn of events where I can say oh ok, he was telling the truth. I haven't seen the news this morning.
Time will tell the rest of the story.

He knew the two Nigerian guys, one was even an extra on Empire. It's becoming very clear he is guilty. He's really stupid to think he could get away with it.

He knew the two Nigerian guys, one was even an extra on Empire. It's becoming very clear he is guilty. He's really stupid to think he could get away with it.

Our actions have consequences. I'm afraid Mr. Smollett will pay dearly for his.

Say goodbye to any acting career. Hello jail.

As dictated to me by Sam the Eagle...

[a bunch of stuff nobody understands these days]

So people may find that down the road Mr. Smollett comes out better than people think.

Last edited:
As dictated to me by Sam the Eagle...

[a bunch of stuff nobody understands these days]

So people may find that down the road Mr. Smollett comes out better than people think.

No such thing as bad publicity. In the long run, anyway.

Egad it just sunk in that in eight days I am performing a solo ukulele and vocal gig for a captive audience.
Let's see, songs I have together:
Aloha Wau 'Ia 'Oe
Opihi Man
Wahine Ilikea
Aloha Kauai
White Sandy Beach
Hanohano Ka Lei Pikake
Henehene Kou Aka
Maybe toss in some Beatles/John Lennon?
I can do Imagine and I'll Follow the Sun pretty well

If you were on a sailing catamaran on the North Shore, what would you want to hear the local haole sing and play?

Vacation? Is this a school thing or personal time?

Ski week.

About 15 years ago so many parents were just pulling their kids during the back to back three day weekends that many of the districts around here caved. Started school earlier and gave the full week off during “Presidents day.

So today I took two and a half hours to thoroughly scrub and clean the fish tank. It looks brand new.
went to get the gargantuan goldfish out of his temporary bowl and he was belly up.

Stupid fish!

I think I may go buy a heater and in a few days buy a couple fresh water puffer fish.

20 gallon tank with dual water pumps/filters. If I plan this correctly I shouldn’t have to clean it very often.

I heard he’s getting a felony.

It should be interesting. But as his lawyers say, He hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Until this happened I knew his face and the character he played on the show, but I didn't know his name. That has changed. Most people know his name now. Like Jon said earlier publicity is publicity.

a very happy and healthy new day to all!

Blue sky and sunshine at this time. Next week it's supposed to get a little cold they say.

Top Bottom