::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We are sliding in to another K if anyone is interested?

I'll probably be busy in a little bit. So enjoy!

RL Kid has been fascinated with "Chinese dancers" since seeing "Kung Fu Panda". Last night we went to Shen Yun. Lots of Chinese dancers, enough to hold me for awhile.

Last edited:
Hey Gary, my oldest brother is hugely into fancy goldfish, breeds them and everything. I could probably get him to send you some fry if you want.

Ski week.

About 15 years ago so many parents were just pulling their kids during the back to back three day weekends that many of the districts around here caved. Started school earlier and gave the full week off during “Presidents day.

That's just obnoxious.

I think I may go buy a heater and in a few days buy a couple fresh water puffer fish.

20 gallon tank with dual water pumps/filters. If I plan this correctly I shouldn’t have to clean it very often.

Annie's fish tank has settled down to a nice steady state. We had one death in the first couple days (Ron) and the original Harry turned out to be a species that would beat up on the others (the pet store said it would be no problem. Reality and a bunch of research proved them wrong. Fortunately they have a good exchange policy). Ron II was pretty shy for a long time, but seems to have come out of its shell and is socializing with the others now.

Nanilei's step mom is in town until tomorrow (she came in for her father's funeral yesterday) and she is staying at our house tonight.

Nanilei will go collect her from where she is staying in Waimanalo, then pick me up from work, and I think we are going to see Josh Tatofi play at the Prince Hotel at 6pm.

I just hope the parking is not too crazy. Sometimes parking in town, even to go hear music or have dinner, is exorbitant. Especially at Waikiki hotels.

Then on Saturday we are going to have lunch at the Elk's Club in Waikiki. It is a really beautiful location.

Oh - we saw the Lego movie yesterday.
I enjoyed the first one.
I did not enjoy this one as much.
I did chuckle a few times though.

Top Bottom