::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sukie and Sally can tell you all about meeting commitments when not factoring in the time zone change.

*STARE*
Hey! I wasn’t driving and we were in a state with two time zones. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

One of my favorite episodes of West Wing was all about it.

The latest model, with 32G, WiFi and carrier....looks like $460.

It's a better machine, I'm sure, but, given what I do with it, I'm wondering whether it's worth the extra $$ to me....

If you buy a new phone at AT&T they give you one for $50.

OR....you could congratulate us for realizing we had a problem and got the problem corrected. I don’t recall you being left at the airport. I believe we found someone willing to help us out in our hour of need. And it was an hour.

The tragedy was the time we went to get feminine hygiene products, and while we were gone the “group” photo was taken. Nope, not over it yet.

Bah ha ha ha ha! No, I’m really sorry...really I am.

The kids put their townhouse on the market at about 9 am yesterday. They already have an offer OVER list with a proposed 15 day closing.

s**! I’m not quite ready for them to move in! I was giving myself 45 days.

They are moving in with you? So you’re not moving?

So in 2 weeks take another trip while they move in, problem solved.

We are planning to take a trip in the middle of their stay. Right now our choice is Quebec City. Know what Paul said? Maybe we should just stay there. He was only kidding, but I couldn’t believe he said it.

Mailman — skip the mini. Get a full size tablet. Older people, and I include myself, like a bigger screen.

Yeah, Don's talking about full-size. I just mentioned the little ones I have because they compare better to each other.

The kids put their townhouse on the market at about 9 am yesterday. They already have an offer OVER list with a proposed 15 day closing.

s**! I’m not quite ready for them to move in! I was giving myself 45 days.

Wait - WHAT??? Move in? When did this decision come about? Oh dear...

I really like my Kindle's 10 inch size. Wouldn't want anything smaller. I'd like a cellular connection to allow me internet access in the absence of WiFi. I'm used to using WiFi, but limited as to where I can access it....

The $329 I gave you was for the full size iPad, Don. Remember you'd have to pay monthly for cellular as well. Here's a novel idea - get internet at the apartment in Florida.

We are planning to take a trip in the middle of their stay. Right now our choice is Quebec City. Know what Paul said? Maybe we should just stay there. He was only kidding, but I couldn’t believe he said it.

I wouldn't have been kidding. It's possible I have checked real estate prices and availability in the Victoria and Vancouver, BC, areas.

I hear week is legal in Canada now!

So yesterday afternoon I went to the doc. Since Tuesday my back has been threatening to go out. Like if I move a certain way it’s going to pop and I’ll end up on the floor. Painful but if I’m really careful I can stand and sit okay. Not sure if it was the backpacking trip (that ended Sunday at noon) or what, my back didn’t start hurting until Tuesday. This has happened over the years a few times before. I’ve been going to my office job but luckily didn’t have any massage clients this week.

Anyway, the doc said I was doing everything right; anti-inflammatories, ice, Rest, stretching, massage. He added a muscle relaxer. I took 1/2 of one last night and BAM I was down until 10am today. Geez that thing was strong. It’s called Cyclobenzaprine. I’m still foggy brained.

I don’t have work or clients until Tuesday, so I’m good to veg on the couch with Netflix. I think I shall take the muscle relaxers just at night.

You're not. And I missed out on the "group" photo because of your damn leaky lady parts too.

If I remember right you two fake syrup lovers were already going to the market for your stinky fake log cabin crap because you wouldn’t agree to consume the real Canadian maple syrup the Canadians had imported for us. My rags were simply an add on to your shopping list.

As we were leaving the beach yesterday a group of folks was sending up their week in a blaze of glory.
All I said was "smells good!" with a Shaka and a smile as we passed by.
He just smiled and said have a nice day.

Top Bottom