::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm debating putting the tenor Outdoor Ukulele up for sale as well. I love the thing, but I still really just play my Donaldson. That thing was made so exactly to my specifications and just feels so right in my hands that playing any other feels like a betrayal.

Wait. You PLAYyour ukuleles?!

GARY!
Are you going to be on Oahu still on Friday July 27th?
Some of the Canoe Hut musicians are playing a big house party in Kapolei, $25

Yes, I'll still be there!!!

Let me check with my social coordinator which is just a formality when it comes to going out in Hawaii. :)

Yes, I'll still be there!!!

Let me check with my social coordinator which is just a formality when it comes to going out in Hawaii. :)

Yay! Do a search on FB for Club Pantaloon's (yes, apostrophe, drives me nuts but oh well)
We have been a few times, really fun, you get to feel all local back yard style.

At the end of this week a PoHo is coming to Oahu for the Ukulele Festival, and there will be PoHo Meetup pictures posted!

Who me?!

Leaving tomorrow morning. 10:00am flight should get me there about 12:00 Oahu time?

It actually wasn't that he had more posts...it was that his post-per-day rate increased past that of Deach, the previous king. In sheer volume I'm now the leader on UU, but I'm not sure about the post-per-day. I can't remember where Dom (the founder of the thread) found that statistic.

You had to hover over something in part of the thread but I forgot what part.

Hanging out in the hotel room waiting for housekeeping to show up.

James and I are burned out and tired of crowds and lines. Today we went to the pool and now we're hanging in the room. When housekeeping comes we'll head to the lobby and hang out until they're done. We're just playing on our devices anyhow.

Hanging out in the hotel room waiting for housekeeping to show up.

James and I are burned out and tired of crowds and lines. Today we went to the pool and now we're hanging in the room. When housekeeping comes we'll head to the lobby and hang out until they're done. We're just playing on our devices anyhow.

Whoa tmi.....

Now we're kicking it by the pool. well hanging out near the pool using the hotel wifi. I'm watching Forks Over Knives and James is killing people on Fortnite.

Top Bottom