::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

And one more for a . . . .Dang! What did we call them? Minis? Nope, that sounds like Chick-Fil-A . . .

Only 649 posts to go for the K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, darn. I should have done that as individual posts . . . . .

At this point, there is no competition for the "K", Jan.

The big prize now goes to the PoHo that makes the very last post here, before it shuts down for good....

At this point, there is no competition for the "K", Jan.

The big prize now goes to the PoHo that makes the very last post here, before it shuts down for good....

You look like competition to me!!!! ;)

Just kidding. I know no one much is here anymore.

But I am confused. I know what Ryan and the guys said. But they haven't shut it down. And most of the other threads are continuing on as usual. I don't get it . . .

But I am confused. I know what Ryan and the guys said. But they haven't shut it down. And most of the other threads are continuing on as usual. I don't get it . . .

I don't understand that part, either. It just sorta feels like change for the sake of change....

I don't understand that part, either. It just sorta feels like change for the sake of change....

Yeah, it does. And it doesn't feel fair that our thread was the main one affected by it, while most others continue as normal . . .

The PoHo thread was BY FAR the largest segment of UU. There were several hard crashes that the boys had to fix. The bulletin board software is ancient in computer years and couldn’t stand the weight of our traffic. Each crash meant days of work for the boys to bring the site back up. All the while users were impatiently trying the site and bitching about the stoppage.

This is a free site. The boys did not get paid for the extra work because it’s a FREE SITE. We, the PoHos were the primary cause of the failure. They found us a workable alternative on Discord. They could have just turned everything off and walked away. They practiced aloha big time. Discord works. I PoHo over there because that’s the way to honor their effort and, you know, not be a jerk.

Top Bottom