::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Zombie thread that Gyosh killed? That’s why it eat trying to eat my brain. That’s why we live in a bunker - so zombie threads can’t enter.

More white stuff expected tonight and tomorrow! Yay!

We had a bit of rain tonight. Supposed to get more later in the week.

We have been having unseasonable weather. It has been lovely the last couple of days. Sooner or later winter is going to catch up with us.

Off to an afternoon hockey game. RL Kid will see his sometime favorite NY Rangers face off against his new favorite AZ Coyotes. Also hot dogs. And dungarees.

I must confess I am unable to make any sense of this post.

Also, dungarees. And boobies.

It's a churchish blessing thing. The numbers at each end make up the year. The letters are the initials of the three wisemen.

Would it be too expensive to have a kind word for everyone we meet?

I hope not. It actually seems like a good investment.

So I decided NOT to join the Halau.
I talked it over with Nanilei and she said that it is a huge time commitment and very disrespectful if you are unable to fully commit. She says my work comes first and I would probably be placed in a situation where I had to choose between my job and my Halau and she knows what I would decide. She's right. So I told him mahalo for the offer, and I am still interested in learning, and would love to play for/with them, but I cannot fully commit at this time.
Hopefully we still get to hang out over there :D

Not as bad as we do.

SoCal needs NorCal to get rain. We send much of our water down south to you guys.

That's why that idea of dividing California is pretty lame. The area that controls the water would pretty much control everything.

Top Bottom