::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I like the tater tot "heart attack casserole" casserole.

I don't think you'll ever catch me in a Waffle House again. I think most truck stop gas station rest rooms are cleaner than the Waffle House I visited. It was like a stereotype came to life.

I don't think you'll ever catch me in a Waffle House again. I think most truck stop gas station rest rooms are cleaner than the Waffle House I visited. It was like a stereotype came to life.

Ate at one once in Arizona when I was driving Wendy’s band on their tour. It was 2am. It was fun.

Ooohhh, I think I have a video...

Ate at one once in Arizona when I was driving Wendy’s band on their tour. It was 2am. It was fun.

Ooohhh, I think I have a video...

Yeah, I've passed by some that seemed nice and clean. The one I went to was disgusting. The workers were disgustingly dirty. The cook was smoking while cooking.

Fun fact. All Waffle House restaurants can cook during power outages and public crises.

Still don’t wanna eat there.

Today was "snow day". Lots of wet white concrete fell last night. Took a couple hours to clear the drive. Then had to clear the back deck. Then decided it was probably wisdom to pull some of the snow off the North facing roof. Boy there was/is a lot of snow up there.

Had a wonderful evening of live Hawaiian music and hula last night.
We went to a CD release party for Nā Wai Ēha, and Ho'o and Keauhou opened for them, it was really fun.

Made it. Sis took us out for an amazing dinner. I’m full, happy, and tucked in bed. Night pohos.

Top Bottom