::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Morning kids.
My sleep pattern is all off. I’ve been waking at 3am a lot recently. No idea why.
Currently my phone says 3:30 but I have no idea if that’s before or after the time change.
When are we going to drop this nonsense?

Morning kids.
My sleep pattern is all off. I’ve been waking at 3am a lot recently. No idea why.
Currently my phone says 3:30 but I have no idea if that’s before or after the time change.
When are we going to drop this nonsense?

The time should have changed at 2 am. So 1:59 then 1:00 am.
I heard that most places want to change to, no change, and stay on the summertime mode.

I got most of the clocks changed. I always seem to find one later that I have forgotten.

Gave up trying to sleep. Soaking in the tub. I’m gonna need a nap today.

There's a large wall clock on the wall at the foot of my bed, which needs to be changed. It's making me nuts....

It's good to have something to fret over. Your life would be too perfect otherwise.

Just kidding Don. Think of it as your recovery is that much farther along. How are you doing today?

It's good to have something to fret over. Your life would be too perfect otherwise.

Just kidding Don. Think of it as your recovery is that much farther along. How are you doing today?

Doing well, overall. These come-and-go fevers are expected. They start with uncontrollable shivering, which they try to control with Dilaudid, which is an opiate. This is the worst part....the shivering.

Then I spike the fever, which they monitor closely. If it goes on too long, they'll give me some Tylenol, although they really try to avoid that. It has negative effects on the process, some how. I much prefer the fever to the shaking....

After a lifetime of dealing with the time change I wound up in Arizona where we keep Mountain Standard Time year-round. I like it. We share time with Denver & Salt Lake City from now until March. Then we'll share time with California. No clock-change hassle for us, but we have family and friends in both Central and Pacific time zones. Sorting out the adjustments is a bother.

Top Bottom